• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Opponent’s Serebii name: McDanger
Your rank: lolidk
Opponent’s rank: Samurai
Result: i won 3-0
gg :3

Flexs

taiyo-shin
i'm sorry but i have to leave becausereal ife and i don't have x or y. :/ can't really stay up to speed here.
goodbye everyone! best wish.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
so i was working soo much on the league art, my external hard drive burned out... i hope its just casing :(

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Opponent’s Serebii name: EmeraldGoblin
Opponent’s rank: Fortuneteller
Result: i won

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
If you can't recover the art oh well I guess, no rush to get the league out.

How is XY for everyone?

TheHitcher93

Serebii Username: TheHitcher93
B/W Friend Code: N/A at this current time
PO/PS Name: TheHitcher93
Faction: Samurai
Competitive Battling Experience: Practically non-existent, but willing to learn the ways!

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Competitive Battling Experience: Practically non-existent, but willing to learn the ways!

welcome to the guild :D

McDanger

accepted, someone will test later

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Opponent’s Serebii name: McDanger
Opponent’s rank: Samurai
Result: i won

welcome new member.

01UG.png

Next round of the UU tour is up in the tournament thread, i will be handling it from here on out

Last edited:

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
As most of you know by now, I am leaving for around 2 years and will have little to no internet access, meaning I will not be on here more than like once a month (if at all). As such, this is pretty much my farewell post. It's been a great 8 months of modding and a year of writing the POTW, and I've gotten to know quite a few of you in that time and before that. So, moving on to shoutouts, go for the spoiler (and no, I will not be doing any mean ones :$), and don't open it if you don't want to, there's a lot XD:

Ragnarok: Thanks for putting up with me constantly asking you questions, telling you things you already know, and so on XD I hope you have a good time while I'm gone (and do pop back into the guild xat every once in a while, people be missin' you).
Tai: Thanks for being someone to talk to and dealing with my constant trolling, and maybe we can run into each other while I'm in your area.
D0nut: Lol, I've known you for so long, and am glad I got to know you. Good luck trying to avoid playing too much comp while I'm gone XD
Shadow: Another one of you people I've known since the gray dawn of time, keep being the constantly afk mod you were born to be.
BGP: Have fun doing double duty since I'm gone, make sure Sena doesn't get a break XD Just kidding, have fun and keep Drac alive at least until I get back.
BH: I know you probably won't see this unless someone relays this to you, but thank you so much for being my friend. You were one of the few people on this site I could actually talk to, have a good laugh with, and so on, and I hope you're still around for when I get back ^_^
Kots: Being in CC was quite the experience, and thanks for that. Hope that you have a good time and don't get frustrated by too many people not using the forms :$
Lucs: Another person to bump into while I'm in your area XD Hope you have a good time, and stay sober ;D
Mcdanger: Good luck with modding and hope you have a good time XD
Gibbs: Lol you're a fun person to be around, and I enjoyed talking to you a lot. Keep on (SPIN2)ing your way through life XD

Sorry if I forgot any of you that are important, I'll miss the majority of you and hope you're all still around when I get back. Make sure to keep me on that member list, and I'll be back sometime ^_^

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
As most of you know by now, I am leaving for around 2 years and will have little to no internet access, meaning I will not be on here more than like once a month (if at all). As such, this is pretty much my farewell post. It's been a great 8 months of modding and a year of writing the POTW, and I've gotten to know quite a few of you in that time and before that. So, moving on to shoutouts, go for the spoiler (and no, I will not be doing any mean ones :$), and don't open it if you don't want to, there's a lot XD:

Ragnarok: Thanks for putting up with me constantly asking you questions, telling you things you already know, and so on XD I hope you have a good time while I'm gone (and do pop back into the guild xat every once in a while, people be missin' you).
Tai: Thanks for being someone to talk to and dealing with my constant trolling, and maybe we can run into each other while I'm in your area.
D0nut: Lol, I've known you for so long, and am glad I got to know you. Good luck trying to avoid playing too much comp while I'm gone XD
Shadow: Another one of you people I've known since the gray dawn of time, keep being the constantly afk mod you were born to be.
BGP: Have fun doing double duty since I'm gone, make sure Sena doesn't get a break XD Just kidding, have fun and keep Drac alive at least until I get back.
BH: I know you probably won't see this unless someone relays this to you, but thank you so much for being my friend. You were one of the few people on this site I could actually talk to, have a good laugh with, and so on, and I hope you're still around for when I get back ^_^
Kots: Being in CC was quite the experience, and thanks for that. Hope that you have a good time and don't get frustrated by too many people not using the forms :$
Lucs: Another person to bump into while I'm in your area XD Hope you have a good time, and stay sober ;D
Mcdanger: Good luck with modding and hope you have a good time XD
Gibbs: Lol you're a fun person to be around, and I enjoyed talking to you a lot. Keep on (SPIN2)ing your way through life XD

Sorry if I forgot any of you that are important, I'll miss the majority of you and hope you're all still around when I get back. Make sure to keep me on that member list, and I'll be back sometime ^_^

;- ;

Status
Not open for further replies.