• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
As most of you know by now, I am leaving for around 2 years and will have little to no internet access, meaning I will not be on here more than like once a month (if at all). As such, this is pretty much my farewell post. It's been a great 8 months of modding and a year of writing the POTW, and I've gotten to know quite a few of you in that time and before that. So, moving on to shoutouts, go for the spoiler (and no, I will not be doing any mean ones :$), and don't open it if you don't want to, there's a lot XD:

Ragnarok: Thanks for putting up with me constantly asking you questions, telling you things you already know, and so on XD I hope you have a good time while I'm gone (and do pop back into the guild xat every once in a while, people be missin' you).
Tai: Thanks for being someone to talk to and dealing with my constant trolling, and maybe we can run into each other while I'm in your area.
D0nut: Lol, I've known you for so long, and am glad I got to know you. Good luck trying to avoid playing too much comp while I'm gone XD
Shadow: Another one of you people I've known since the gray dawn of time, keep being the constantly afk mod you were born to be.
BGP: Have fun doing double duty since I'm gone, make sure Sena doesn't get a break XD Just kidding, have fun and keep Drac alive at least until I get back.
BH: I know you probably won't see this unless someone relays this to you, but thank you so much for being my friend. You were one of the few people on this site I could actually talk to, have a good laugh with, and so on, and I hope you're still around for when I get back ^_^
Kots: Being in CC was quite the experience, and thanks for that. Hope that you have a good time and don't get frustrated by too many people not using the forms :$
Lucs: Another person to bump into while I'm in your area XD Hope you have a good time, and stay sober ;D
Mcdanger: Good luck with modding and hope you have a good time XD
Gibbs: Lol you're a fun person to be around, and I enjoyed talking to you a lot. Keep on (SPIN2)ing your way through life XD

Sorry if I forgot any of you that are important, I'll miss the majority of you and hope you're all still around when I get back. Make sure to keep me on that member list, and I'll be back sometime ^_^

Bye Miror :( sad to see you go have fun in University

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
As most of you know by now, I am leaving for around 2 years and will have little to no internet access, meaning I will not be on here more than like once a month (if at all). As such, this is pretty much my farewell post. It's been a great 8 months of modding and a year of writing the POTW, and I've gotten to know quite a few of you in that time and before that. So, moving on to shoutouts, go for the spoiler (and no, I will not be doing any mean ones :$), and don't open it if you don't want to, there's a lot XD:

Ragnarok: Thanks for putting up with me constantly asking you questions, telling you things you already know, and so on XD I hope you have a good time while I'm gone (and do pop back into the guild xat every once in a while, people be missin' you).
Tai: Thanks for being someone to talk to and dealing with my constant trolling, and maybe we can run into each other while I'm in your area.
D0nut: Lol, I've known you for so long, and am glad I got to know you. Good luck trying to avoid playing too much comp while I'm gone XD
Shadow: Another one of you people I've known since the gray dawn of time, keep being the constantly afk mod you were born to be.
BGP: Have fun doing double duty since I'm gone, make sure Sena doesn't get a break XD Just kidding, have fun and keep Drac alive at least until I get back.
BH: I know you probably won't see this unless someone relays this to you, but thank you so much for being my friend. You were one of the few people on this site I could actually talk to, have a good laugh with, and so on, and I hope you're still around for when I get back ^_^
Kots: Being in CC was quite the experience, and thanks for that. Hope that you have a good time and don't get frustrated by too many people not using the forms :$
Lucs: Another person to bump into while I'm in your area XD Hope you have a good time, and stay sober ;D
Gibbs: Lol you're a fun person to be around, and I enjoyed talking to you a lot. Keep on (SPIN2)ing your way through life XD

Sorry if I forgot any of you that are important, I'll miss the majority of you and hope you're all still around when I get back. Make sure to keep me on that member list, and I'll be back sometime ^_^

and here I thought we were friends ;-;

Cherche

Banned

Good luck in the future, Miror.

zerofield

i miss miror
Serebii Username: must i
B/W Friend Code: n/a
PO/PS Name: n/a
Faction: we samurai now
Competitive Battling Experience: a literal god

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Bye Miror and welcome Zero.

Opponent’s Serebii name: Klaus
Your rank: Commander
Opponent’s rank: Red Nocturne
Result: W

Opponent’s Serebii name: Klaus
Your rank: Commander
Opponent’s rank: Red Nocturne
Result: W

Last edited:

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
PO is stupid, bird is easy to handle

It might be a server mistake. The message 'The Pokemon 'Talonflame' is banned on tier 'XY OU' for the following reasons: Item Flying Gem, Pokemon Talonflame is banned, Acrobatics, Flare Blitz, Swords Dance, Roost.' comes up if try to change the tier of my team.

It might be a server mistake. The message 'The Pokemon 'Talonflame' is banned on tier 'XY OU' for the following reasons: Item Flying Gem, Pokemon Talonflame is banned, Acrobatics, Flare Blitz, Swords Dance, Roost.' comes up if try to change the tier of my team.

Its more because the only gem obtainable atm is Normal Gem, and items can't be transferred through pokebank so there is no way to get a Flying Gem at this time, nor even post-pokebank as far as we know. I think it's fine if you just use Brave Bird and some other item though.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
I am still disappointed that you can't send items through bank though I guess I can understand why they did it.

Im leaving the guild. Nothing personal i just want to be in a guild which more occurs. Great guild nonetheless and im sure to be on xat often
-Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.