• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
Serebii Username: Teesemoney
B/W Friend Code: don't have one
PO/PS Name: don't have one
Faction: Sorcerer or assassin
Competitive Battling Experience: No competivie battling experience I've just been battling with friends. No telling if they are giving there all or not

Welcome to the clan. :) Hopefully we can help you in your way to become a competitive battler. Please come to our xat and hopefully you can have a test battle soon.

teesemoney

Ghost trainier
Where's the link for your xat

teesemoney

Ghost trainier
I can't make post on that site to find a tester

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Ok. So I had a request from Maka, to count up all the Samurai Faction members in the guild, so here is the list:
Samurairanking_zps8d4536ec.png

ALSO! Due to Teesemoney applying for Black Ice, I removed him (temporarily) from the Spreadsheet update until he decides what guild he wants to be a part of.
So here is V2 of The SpreadSheet!
spreadsheetv2_zpsc3b24761.png

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Just give montresor (lucs) lowest possible testing rank and big beluga (fatty) highest :O

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Updated the Spreadsheet to V2.1 with the addition of Teesemoney. His faction and rank are yet to be announced.
spreadsheet2point1_zps5d45f2f2.png

active as of post 309
NYT = Not yet tested

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Hey I'm back from my trip

teesemoney

Ghost trainier
Welcome back

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Sad to say that Teese is leaving. We just couldn't find a space for him within our clan. PS would not work for him, so we decided that moving on was the best option. It was nice knowing ya teese. Good luck on your Wifi adventures!

Note: I will update to the new spreadsheet now, this will be updated for the loss of Teese, after this I will be only updating every three days or so.

EDIT:

5lHc0

active as of post 313

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Serebii Username: Rairyan
B/W Friend Code: i edit later on when i have ds
PO/PS Name: naoto/rairyan
Faction: Assassin
Competitive Battling Experience: I have a lot of experience.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Serebii Username: Rairyan
B/W Friend Code: i edit later on when i have ds
PO/PS Name: naoto/rairyan
Faction: Assassin
Competitive Battling Experience: I have a lot of experience.

You weren't already in this clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.