• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
why does your name sound familiar? =/

I used to be on these forums earlier. I'm making a comeback.

I was formerly in Creamery Command, Sentient Dragons, Project Retribution (God bless that ol' clan), The Eevee Elite, and the complete failure of a guild I made called the Survivalist Clan.

Ring any bells?

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
Serebii Username: SoundofMadness
B/W Friend Code: wha?
PO/PS Name: SoundofMadness
Faction: huh?
Competitive Battling Experience: I beat McBarrett...once...

Cherche

Banned
I used to be on these forums earlier. I'm making a comeback.

I was formerly in Creamery Command, Sentient Dragons, Project Retribution (God bless that ol' clan), The Eevee Elite, and the complete failure of a guild I made called the Survivalist Clan.

Ring any bells?

Hi, Remorph. n_n

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Yeah I'm leaving cause I don't play and I don't really come on xat anymore. Been nice being here.

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Sad to see Em and Aeon go... Good luck in the future you two baddies :p
Love you em <3
I will update the spreadsheet for the new members and leaving ones too. (AFTER SCHOOL!)

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Any cool unconventional sets that anyone came up with? And if you don't have one already...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UCEO7-JyEhU#t=51

BETTER GET ONE.

Also, I created a random track in like 30 seconds for PS battles, if anyone wants to feature one in their YouTube channel for some reason.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/559424?updated=1

It's ok... I can do better. I'm making more, so if you want one to sound a certain way, PM me. Thanks.

ALSO...

Still waiting for my official rank.

Last edited:

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
I have a new FC, It is now 5343-9254-6905. So it will need to be updated in the shop as well as here.

Eljokk

Aspiring Battler
i have to retract my application for now, because i have a little too much to do at this point in life. i'll most likely reapply at a later time though. sorry bout that :)

Rock-Paper-Scizor

The very worst.
Just checking in.. I've been sick the past week and i'll be visiting my parents out of town soon. I'll be on asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.