• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
I'm going to be away from Serebii/xat in general for some period of time. Any inquiries as always direct them to sharp/du. I hope everyone has a merry Christmas, and a great new year.

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
I'm going to be away from Serebii/xat in general for some period of time. Any inquiries as always direct them to sharp/du. I hope everyone has a merry Christmas, and a great new year.
in this case I will plan on being more active to ensure that everybody is satisfied with the actions of the guild.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
#McDanger'sWordsMeanNothingToMe

I really need to be battle tested soon.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Opponent’s Serebii name: Rairyan
Your rank: Bookmaster
Opponent’s rank: Bandit
Result: W 4-0

GG dude, hax was fairly even for once

Opponent’s Serebii name: CraZy RudOlF
Opponent’s rank: Wight Knight
Result: L 2-0

GG man, it was fun :)

Last edited:

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Opponent’s Serebii name: Rairyan
Opponent’s rank: Bandit
Result: W 4-0

GG dude, hax was fairly even for once

Opponent’s Serebii name: CraZy RudOlF
Opponent’s rank: Wight Knight
Result: L 2-0

GG man, it was fun :)

Good to see some battles, you guys are really putting my activity to the test.

In other words I should be on alot today, as I am indeed on the weekend.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Opponent’s Serebii name: CraZy_Rud0lF
Your rank: Commander
Opponent’s rank: something
Result: W 3-0 gg

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Opponent’s Serebii name: MCBarrett
Opponent’s rank: Bookmaster
Result: L 3-0 gg

Opponent’s Serebii name: MCBarrett
Opponent’s rank: Bookmaster
Result: W 1-0 gg

Serebii Username: MesopotamianSumerian
B/W Friend Code: N/A
PO/PS Name: Timekill/MesopotamianSumerian
Faction: Assassin
Competitive Battling Experience: 2 years. Former Vice President (co-leader) of Marriland clan Charge Crew, and established member of other Marriland clans. I'm a fairly decent battler, but I'm just returning to competitive battling, so I may be a bit rusty. Bear with me.

If you'd like to test me, PM me or Skype me (mantalink). I'm usually available around 6:00 PM - 10:30 PM U.S. & Canada Central Standard time, or -6 GMT. On PO, I usually check the Reborn and Treehouse servers every now and then for a battle. Come see me there.~

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Serebii Username: MesopotamianSumerian
B/W Friend Code: N/A
PO/PS Name: Timekill/MesopotamianSumerian
Faction: Assassin
Competitive Battling Experience: 2 years. Former Vice President (co-leader) of Marriland clan Charge Crew, and established member of other Marriland clans. I'm a fairly decent battler, but I'm just returning to competitive battling, so I may be a bit rusty. Bear with me.

If you'd like to test me, PM me or Skype me (mantalink). I'm usually available around 6:00 PM - 10:30 PM U.S. & Canada Central Standard time, or -6 GMT. On PO, I usually check the Reborn and Treehouse servers every now and then for a battle. Come see me there.~

Glad to have you in the Guild. I will add you to the Spreadsheet tonight (since it needs to be updated).
Also will add the guild's recent battles and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.