• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII's Official League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar.

I can't run forever
Lost gg, will bring better teams next time.

Lost to D0nut too, game 1 and 2 were good, game 3 I was not going to sit there, better off just waiting 72 hours. ggs

Last edited:
Hey guys. Sorry if this a n00b sort of thing to ask but I've never really used PS before. Do I basically just customize the move sets/EVs/IVs I want and then battle? I'm used to all the complications Pokemon brings so I wanted to ensure I am doing this properly

Lunar.

I can't run forever
Just posting to say again that I did beat Fatty, he agreed to a gym battle EG, I really don't care if you don't like me stop being so annoying and accusing me of cheating whenever you can.

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
I've been staring at this thread long enough, I should probably sign up.

Serebii username:StonE EdgE
PO/PS username:BI StonE EdgE
Guild: (If applicable)Black Ice Guild

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
won 2-1 vs lunerd ggs, got some luck in the 3rd game but this is mons so w/e

can i also change my dragon type to dark =o

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Beat aura in a bo1 gg

Last edited: