• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Originshipping General Discussion (v.5.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Since the four previous thread is gone, I remake this one (I won't let it die, of course ;DD). This thread is dedicated to two Hoenn Champion's relationship (Wallace and Steven, of course ;3). Seems the name has something to do with Cave of Origin XDD *slaps herself* Well, post your fanart and fanfics here and discuss until your brain roots XD

Some Rules!
1. All general rules apply here.
2. No spamming
3. No flame war.
4. No bashing.
5. Give credits to whoever makes the fanfics or fanart.

Fanlisting: (yay for them!)
-FR-chan
-honey_clover112
-Blackjack Gabbiani
-sanjay120
-legendarypokemonjunkie17
-Kuchappy
-Orenji-chan
-lilineko

So? What else? Just discuss! ^_______^

Last edited:

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Damnnn. Those fanart you gave to me rocks, honey XDDDD

Yeah, and it's canon! It cannot be denied.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Yeah, right Karin. You gave those to me.XDDD

Very much canon. Can't be denied.

;006;

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I got into it from Sapphire. I thought it was made up by fandom, but then I saw how the two interacted and was all "DUDE, they're so together."

...although I thought the same about Maxie and Archie too.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Well then, welcome Blackjack Gabbiani and sanjay! *gives drinks to all of ya*

I got into it from Sapphire. I thought it was made up by fandom, but then I saw how the two interacted and was all "DUDE, they're so together."

I agree! I had Sapphire, and when I saw Wallace and Steven together(meeting), I was all : "ZOMG? Is Wallace a girl? If Wallace was, Wallace would certainly be a good girl for Steven!" Then when I saw the picture(battle), I was like: "HOLY CRAP, he's a BOY?! Wel, no matters, I like him and Steven.X3". Yay, shounen-ai fangirlism.

;006;

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
I'd like to join.

Why do you liked Originshipping?

A.) I'm a fan of yaoi.

B.) It's hot, need I say more?

If you want, I'll write a fic for this thread, but it'll take a while, I have one fic in process and one fic in the planning stages.

And here's a cute pic of the two.

http://*******.com/view.php?pic=4ua802r

Last edited:

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
I agree! I had Sapphire, and when I saw Wallace and Steven together(meeting), I was all : "ZOMG? Is Wallace a girl? If Wallace was, Wallace would certainly be a good girl for Steven!" Then when I saw the picture(battle), I was like: "HOLY CRAP, he's a BOY?! Wel, no matters, I like him and Steven.X3". Yay, shounen-ai fangirlism.

;006;

Yeah, I started to realize something on Emerald, 2 months ago.. I also thought Wallace is a girl, seeing from his sprite <33

I'd like to join.

A.) I'm a fan of yaoi.

B.) It's hot, need I say more?

If you want, I'll write a fic for this thread, but it'll take a while, I have one fic in process and one fic in the planning stages.

And here's a cute pic of the two.

http://*******.com/view.php?pic=4ua802r

*welcomes and throws confettis to everyone*

What a cute pic you have ^^ Too bad it's small..

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Very cute pic! *also throws confetties* Welcome, LPJ17! (Can I call you that?X3)

Yeah, I started to realize something on Emerald, 2 months ago.. I also thought Wallace is a girl, seeing from his sprite <33

Wallace would make a pretty girl. Yes he would! ^_________^
Hellz yeah.X3

;006;

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Nice to see you here, honey :3333

What will you do if the writer makes Wallace and Steven appear in Sinnoh saga.. Together?

*runs like wild if happens* But seeing it's VERY impossible, maybe Wallace gonna be alone.

Last edited:

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
http://i19.*******.com/4ua802r.jpg

Here's a direct link to the pic. You may have to magnify somewhat but I think this is far as it'll go. Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm happy to be here!!

What will you do if the writer makes Wallace and Steven appear in Sinnoh saga.. Together?

I'd be speechless, I'd write an Originshipping fic and then I'd look for A LOT of fan art. By the way, do you know where there is any fan art? I saw some on deviantart and google, but that's it.

Renami

Benevolence
Hi! *waves at hand* I want to join this discussion! It seems intersting!

Just like to make a contribution:Origin icon
I'm sorry if you have seen this before & it's not shippy....

* I love yaoi
* My fic:There's a <strike>romantic</strike>secret reason why he let Wallace be a champion & always get along.

* then I'll be surprised that originshipping is becoming canon!!! ^^

Thanks for the byaku~shii icon anyway.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Hi! *waves at hand* I want to join this discussion! It seems intersting!

Just like to make a contribution:Origin icon
I'm sorry if you have seen this before & it's not shippy....

* I love yaoi
* My fic:There's a <strike>romantic</strike>secret reason why he let Wallace be a champion & always get along.

* then I'll be surprised that originshipping is becoming canon!!! ^^

Thanks for the byaku~shii icon anyway.
Hello there, Kuchappy! *waves*

That icon is very cute! It's okay if it's not to "shippy" as long as they're together!*saves*

Oh.. Yoy're writing a fic right now? Can't wait to see it ;DD

Well.. There's very little possibility that they're gonna appear together, since Steven already appeared in AG Season.. ;_;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Nice to see you too, Karin, Kuchappy!

Be speechless, jump up and down, call my friends and see the re-run of the show, take pictures, make them my wallpaper in my laptop, print them somehow, make fics.

Oh, yeah! Then scream: "OMFGYEAH, YAOIANDORIGINSHIPPY!" in one breath.X3

;006;

Last edited:

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Nice to see you too, Karin, Kuchappy!

Be speechless, jump up and down, call my friends and see the re-run of the show, take pictures, make them my wallpaper in my laptop, print them somehow, make fics.

Oh, yeah! Then scream: "OMFGYEAH, YAOIANDORIGINSHIPPY!" in one breath.X3

;006;

Nice to see you here, honey <333
Ooh~ I'll buy the dvd and watch it all day long :D

Anyway, I suggest a new topic! (If anyone wants to answer previous topics, it's okay for me! ;3)

If Wallace and Steven going on vacation together, where will they go to?

I'd say Bali or Hawaii ;D

Last edited:

Renami

Benevolence
Well don't call me crazy but they will spend their vacation at the Mossdeep city beach.
Where Steven's house is & Wallace is staying at this house

AND SHARING ONE BED TOGETHER!!!

By the way, what chapter in the manga where they are doing this ship? or when they're together? I'm currently reading pokemon manga the fr & lg saga.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Well don't call me crazy but they will spend their vacation at the Mossdeep city beach.
Where Steven's house is & Wallace is staying at this house

AND SHARING ONE BED TOGETHER!!!

By the way, what chapter in the manga where they are doing this ship? or when they're together? I'm currently reading pokemon manga the fr & lg saga.

Nice imagination, Kucchapy! Wallace+Steven sharing one bed together is HAWTNESS! <333333333

The canon part is on the R/S saga probably. When they're fighting Kyogre and Groudon.

Many parodies there XD

Status
Not open for further replies.