• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Otashop

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Its flawless.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Yes thank you! When would you like to trade?

PokeJer

Hello. Nice shop. I was wondering if you were interested in doing 1:1 trades on DWFs?

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
interested in these pokemon
impish cloyster
impish lickylicky
modest eelecktross

i have all three of your major wants

Go2heck

Interested in: Salamence Female N. Jolly, A. Moxie, M. Outrage, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Earthquake

Offering, shiny flawless dusclops, ability pressure, ot Luis, Moves: Night shade, pain split, will o wisp, disable, Nature impish

FC: 2967 6503 2180

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
technician on the monkey
slackoff on the slayer
guts on the teddybear
the aipom and the slakoth are described on my thread just check all the pokemon out that are posted there

Go2heck

Interested in: Salamence Female N. Jolly, A. Moxie, M. Outrage, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Earthquake

Offering, shiny flawless dusclops, ability pressure, ot Luis, Moves: Night shade, pain split, will o wisp, disable, Nature impish

Not sure if you saw my message or not

Otamon

Not sure if you saw my message or not

i didn't see your previous post. Sorry, I'm not interested in a dusclops with flawless speed

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Hey, would you trade your bold politoad for any of my EV trained pokes. You can find out most of the info on them from the EV trading page. If you need to find out any more about them let me know.

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
ok cool just need to set up a time to do the deal-

Blitro

The Master Mew
Do you have a ratio of any kind?