• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Otashop

*Kyurem*

Rotom N. Timid, A. Levitate, M. Hydro Pump, Discharge, Shadow Ball, Double Team

What was this Rotom EV trained in?

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Im intereste in your level 50 event genesect, i can offer you a korean dw charmander, nitendo of korea hanguk rayquaza or shinsagae korean shiny raikou in return?

Last edited:

Otamon

Im intereste in your level 50 event genesect, i can offer you a korean dw charmander, nitendo of korea hanguk rayquaza or shinsagae korean shiny raikou in return?

Since my Genesect is flawless i would ask you for 2 of those events, the Rayquasa and the charmander

spanton

Trader
May I have more info on your ev trained flawless Ninetails, Gengar, Scizor and Politoed (like their EV's)? Also are you only interested in the shinies that are on your want list for those?

Last edited:

Otamon

May I have more info on your ev trained flawless Ninetails, Gengar, Scizor and Politoed (like their EV's)? Also are you only interested in the shinies that are on your want list for those?

Scizor: 252Atk/252Spe/4SpD, Ninetails: 4Hp/252SpA/252Spe, Politoad: 252Hp/4Def/252SpD, Gengar: 4Hp/252SpA/252Spe

I'll take most shinies, the ones in the want list are only the specific wants.