• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Otashop

spanton

Trader
I'm interested in the Politoed. I have a shiny flawless adamant scyther I can trade for it if your interested. I also get my hand on a shiny delibird, but it would be a clone (not by me).

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
I'm interested in this Ferrothorn Female N.Relaxed, A. Iron barbs. M. Leech Seed, Gyro Ball, Protect, Spikes
I have a shiny uncloned weezing and much dwf's

Otamon

I'm interested in the Politoed. I have a shiny flawless adamant scyther I can trade for it if your interested. I also get my hand on a shiny delibird, but it would be a clone (not by me).

Ok, for the scyther is fine, when can you trade

spanton

Trader
Okay that's perfect. I should be able to trade sometime later today and if not today definitely tomorrow. My FC: 4212 5271 4823

kaoriknite

Hi I have a shiny mawile I will trade for you dream world smoochum I have Pokemon black 2 get back to me if your interested thanks.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hey, remember our trade for the thunderus? My heatran for the timid flawless thunderus. Can we trade ASAP?