• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Owl Lovers club

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwlFan42

THE METAL!!!!!!
you love owls??? well then why arent you here.This club is for all people who like owls;164;;rukario;(approved by psiumbreon)
NEW!!!:Club Banner: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1684/owlloversfanclubbanner6go.png
members
1.Me(owner)
2.~Seishou Ryu~
3.latias fanatic
4.badwolf86
5.salamence373
6.Latios Fanatic
7.The Generel of Terror
8.~*Mudkip Girl ♥ Satoshi*~

Last edited:

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Wow,I never thought I'd see a club like this.I'll join,owls are cool ^_^ My favorites are great-horned owls.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Awesome.So what's your favorite species of owl?

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Aww,the first one's cute ^_^ I think it's a burrowing owl...I like barn owls too.Have you read a series called the Guardians of Ga'hoole?

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
pokefanwantstobattle42 said:
nope never heard of it

It's a decent fantasy series about owls. You should probably read it.There's a sequel to the series coming out early next year called Legends of Ga'hoole.

Welcome to the club,badwolf42.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
You should give it a try. Other than that,I don't know of any other books about owls other than one called Owl in Love,which is about a girl who is a wereowl.Quite unusual.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
It was unusual, the only thing I didn't like about it was that it was too predictable.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Badwolf86 said:
hi can i join this club

Aren't you the same person as badwolf42?

S

salamence373

I won't join, but I just want to tell you that www.owlpages.com is an awsome site for all you owl lovers........OH, WHAT THE HECK!! I'LL JOIN!!

I like Burrowing owls and The Guardians of Ga'Hoole.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Wow, that's a great site,salamence373. Welcome to the club :)

Status
Not open for further replies.