• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pandorica Trade Shop

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
I'm interested in these two:
30/31/31/31/31/31 shiny Bold Uxie (Stealth Rock)
Flawless Calm Deoxys (Stealth Rock, japanese event)

Ok cool. Are you free to trade now?

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Hey, I'm interested in your DW Dratini (Female). Chack my Trade Shop for Pokemon I have, and cool shop too Speed!

TheMarzKing

Mono Type trainer
offering
2 relic coppers
1 relic gold
2 relic silvers
1 relic vase
female dw vulpix
flawless jolly landrous

want
( tell me if they can be nickname )
#196 Espeon
Nature: Timid | Ability: Magic Bounce
Hatch Location: Route 3 | Hidden Power: Fighting 70
Moves: Psyshock | Hidden Power | Shadow Ball | Calm Mind Gender: F
EVs: 6 HP/252 SpA/252 Spd IVs: 31/31/30/30/30/30

#398 Staraptor
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Reckless
Hatch Location: Mistralton City | Hidden Power: Electric 70
Moves: Double-Edge | Brave Bird | Roost | Quick Attack Gender: M
EVs: 252 Att/6 Def/252 Spd IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31

#114 Tangela
Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Regenerator
Hatch Location: Giant Chasm | Hidden Power: Ice 70
Egg Moves: -- Gender: F
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30

Go2heck

I can offer you all evolutionary stones as well as this, shiny flawless Machoke (252atk 252 hp 4 def) with closecombat and elemental punches lvl 100, for your evd Azumarill , Rotom, and Magneton.Fc: 4942-7674-2361

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
By the way, does the Tangela that you're offering in your thread have Leech Seed? The one in your signature has it, and I'm assuming it's the same one. It doesn't say so in the thread though. If it does have Leech Seed, I'd be interested in it, if you want to pick another thing from my list of offers.

Aegon

Hey, I'm interested in your DW Dratini (Female). Chack my Trade Shop for Pokemon I have, and cool shop too Speed!
What about Oblivia Heatran?
offering
2 relic coppers
1 relic gold
2 relic silvers
1 relic vase
female dw vulpix
flawless jolly landrous
I'll take a Vase, Gold and Silver for those three Pokémon you asked for. Also, they can be nicknamed, since I RNGed them myself.
I can offer you all evolutionary stones as well as this, shiny flawless Machoke (252atk 252 hp 4 def) with closecombat and elemental punches lvl 100, for your evd Azumarill , Rotom, and Magneton.Fc: 4942-7674-2361
I can take a Fire Stone, a Thunder Stone and Machoke for those three. VM me when you want to trade.

By the way, does the Tangela that you're offering in your thread have Leech Seed?
Leech Seed is a level-up move for Tangela, so I didn't include it. It currently has the move, though, since it inherited it from its parents.

Pending trades list:
Romeo32 - Rotom - DWf Vulpix
DragonMaster26 - DW Torchic - Satoshi's Scraggy
Vali - Timburr - Satoshi's Zekrom
Scorch5688 - Starly, Virizion, Tangela- Uxie, Deoxys,
shadow_burnt - Virizon - Relic Crown
Afwan - Alakazam - Relic Crown
Tarro57 - DWf Dratini - Oblivia Heatran
TheMarzKing - Espeon, Starptor, Tangela - Relic Vase, Gold and Silver
Go2heck - Azumarill, Rotom, Magneton - Fire Stone, Thunder Stone Machoke

If I missed you or there's a problem with the trade, then please notify me.

Last edited:

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Leech Seed is a level-up move for Tangela, so I didn't include it. It currently has the move, though, since it inherited it from its parents.

Ok. Well if you'd like to choose one more thing from my list, I'd be free to trade now if you are.

Aegon

Ok. Well if you'd like to choose one more thing from my list, I'd be free to trade now if you are.
How about the 31/31/31/31/30/31 Adamant Gamestop Jirachi? I can trade in a couple of minutes.

I have a shiny version of that Starly you wanted as well; it's the exact same. Would you like a shiny one or a non-shiny?

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
#639 Terrakion
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Justified
Catch Location: Trial Chamber | Hidden Power: Dark 59
Moves: Close Combat | Stone Edge | X-Scissor | Earthquake Gender: N/A
EVs: 4 HP/252 Att/252 Spd IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31

My DW female murkow and poochyena + leaf stone for this?

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
How about the 31/31/31/31/30/31 Adamant Gamestop Jirachi? I can trade in a couple of minutes.

I have a shiny version of that Starly you wanted as well; it's the exact same. Would you like a shiny one or a non-shiny?

I'd like the shiny one please. By the way, I just wanted to let you know that the Jirachi doesn't know any tutor moves like Iron Head or Fire Punch, so it isn't really that good competitively.

Aegon

Thanks to all those who have traded with me.

Pending trades list:
Romeo32 - Rotom - DWf Vulpix
DragonMaster26 - DW Torchic - Satoshi's Scraggy
Vali - Timburr - Satoshi's Zekrom
Afwan - Alakazam - Relic Crown
Tarro57 - DWf Dratini - Oblivia Heatran
TheMarzKing - Espeon, Staraptor, Tangela - Relic Vase, Gold and Silver
Tyranitarquake - Terrakion - DWf Poochyena, DWf Murkrow and Leaf Stone

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
hi, again what about your drizzle politoad for my tru regigigas and aegeto celibi

would you trade my female drought vulpix for a jolly terrakion or dream world torchic, I'll add in a a evolutionary stone of your choosing?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Want:
#371 Shiny Bagon
Nature: Naive | Ability: Sheer Force
Hatch Location: Dragonspiral Tower | Hidden Power: Dark 70
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance | Hydro Pump Gender: M
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Have: Anything in my shop CMT