• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~The Paper Mario Fanclub v3.0~*~

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Hello all, I'd like to join. I haven't played a Paper Mario game in quite a while, but I love the games, and am quite excited for Super Paper Mario :)

Of the two so far, which have you played?: both of them
Reason you like the PM saga?: Gotta love the 2D characters, a lot of humor, and all-around fun games.

FQ's topic: I hadn't thought about that much, but yeah, I'll miss having partners. Though I suppose like others said, there'll be something equally entertaining. And since it's not entirely an RPG, partners probably aren't really needed. Still, I do hope a couple of them do make a cameo appearance, that'd be cool.

~DTEX

BlazeShadow

Hm, why am i not at the member list? o_O

Right-o. I'll add you in a sec, Dragon Trainer, and sorry for not adding you, BlazeShadow, I'll do that too.

In more recent news, US finally got a site for SPM, right here, complete with some new screenshots and such. It's a pretty cool site, but it's still in its teaser stages.

Also be sure to check out IGN and their videos on it if you've yet to do so. Be sure you see the Video review one. It shows that the name of that hulking guy is O'Chunks, and that either the clown fellow or Nastasia can create copies of people, which would make for an interesting battle...Also, the names of some Pixls and their powers have been shown; Thoreau, Boomer, Slim, Thudley, Carrie, Fleep, Cudge, and Dottie are just some. as far as I remember from the movie, the 1 button utilizes their attack. As you know, Tippi is the butterfly, who allows you to hold the remote sideways to examine the surroundings. From what I remember, Dottie allows you to shrink, Carrie allows you to jump atop it, Thudley lets you Groun-Pound, Slim allows you to turn thin (Memories of TTYD anyone?), Boomer acts as a bomb you can use to damage things or enemies, Thoreau is an arm that can help you grab onto items or enemies, and I forgot about the others.

That's all for now! 3 days left!!

~fuzzy out~

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Thanks, fuzzyqwilfish. I watched the video; looks pretty cool. When I first heard of SPM, I was skeptical of the 'classic Super Mario meets Paper Mario' theme, but it looks like it's gonna be great!

Yuppers, no problem. Did my daily rounds of SPM again, and found nothing due to the fact that Nintendo has released whatever they wanted to up to the release, so no more will be revealed until tomorrow, when it comes out. Please, from tomorrow on, spoil all the major info on bosses, Stars, etc. Minor info such as item names doesn't have to be spoil-tagged unless otherwise stated.

I get my SPM on Tuesday, and so unless anyone else objects, I'll post various info in spoiler tags as I go through the game. To those who get it tomorrw, feel free to do the same.

1 day remains!

~fuzzy out~

Awight, it's been out, I'm close to beating it, I know mrhiyuk has, but it's such an awesome game! Definately tied with TTYD for me.

~fuzzy out~

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Awight, it's been out, I'm close to beating it, I know mrhiyuk has, but it's such an awesome game! Definately tied with TTYD for me.

~fuzzy out~

Close to beating it? Jeez, you must be playing all day long XD Luck you, I haven't gotten it yet, and I probably won't 'til after I get D/P this weekend (w00t!)

-DTEX

Yup, welcome alecsdell, I'll add you in a sec.

And yes, I have been playing it almost nonstop, but it took me a bit longer thanks to the homework I got last week and me stubbornly trying to beat the Pit of 100 Trials after chapter 3. I did manage to get to floor 80 though, but then I gave up and beat it after beating chapter 6.

Now all I have to do is complete the Catch Card list, Recipes, and the Flopside Pit, as well as probably completing my levels.

~fuzzy out~

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I'll join.
I played the Thousand Year Door, but not the first one.
Reason for liking it? It was a humourous game, and I like turn-based games as well.
I also liked the adventures of Luigi throught the game... hehehe.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
I'll join.
I have both games, beat the first one, and never got to the final boss in the second so I have a question. Is Ms. Mowz a partner?
Also, you missed three Pixls. Barry, Piccolo and Dashell. Barry is a buzzsaw, Piccolo plays special Music depending on your character, and dashell makes you, well, dash. I have the strategy guide so I know a lot.
Cudge is a hammer, Dottie makes you small, and Fleep does special things to certain polygons around all the chapters.
Finally, you can buy Tiptron after you beat the game for 999 coins to replace tippi.

Sorry if you think i'm being a show-off.

Last edited:
Erm...in case people didn't notice, there's been a change in club threads. The new thread (And club) is here. Please, if you wish to join or still be part of the club, join there.

Mods, please close this thread if you will.