• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~The Paper Mario Fanclub v3.0~*~

DawnOfXatu

The Lord of Xatus
Hey I just beat the rest off paper mario thousand year door which was only the shadow queen and I would like to change my answer from Groudous to shadow queen. Though I still beat her in one try.

heh, yeah she may be tough, but in a way easy...=/ yeah man...it's deep...

In other news, I've decided that the club needs a mascot! So I thought of Dark Craw being the mascot, any objections?

~fuzzy out~

Trace360

zzzzzz
To answer the topic, the race would be the wizzerd, It's primer attack would be that attack that lets it create a illusions of itself or illusions Mario, to confuse the enemy, it also can power up itself or Mario. By the way what's a Dark craw?

this:
darkcraw.gif
is a Dark Craw. Coolest and most awesome of all enemies in the game Imo.

And I like that idea for the partner, it sounds different. Cool idea.

~fuzzy out~

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
this:
darkcraw.gif
is a Dark Craw. Coolest and most awesome of all enemies in the game Imo.

And I like that idea for the partner, it sounds different. Cool idea.

~fuzzy out~

He looks like a good mascot XD. I thought you guys were going to use mario as the mascot for this club?. Still I don't care what you guys pick for the clubs mascot. As long as the mascot is awesome, its cool with me^^

Well okay, that's a few votes for Dark Craw as our mascot, anyone else here agree. And I thought Mario as the mascot would be a bit too...unoriginal.

And I guess I'd say yes seeing as you have something important to say, but here's a deal: I'll let you join now if you promise to use the form in your next post here, deal?

~fuzzy out~

DawnOfXatu

The Lord of Xatus
K I'm back sorry school just came back and It took a while to get re-ajusted one cool idea for a partner would be an Ember In battle the attacks are the base move is just a fire shot doing three damage then a burst attack hitting all of the opponents like boberdys bob-omblast. The primer abitlity would be for the ember to pull a flurrie and singe off the paper blockades.

thats it for me right now ill be back later

Well okay, that's a few votes for Dark Craw as our mascot, anyone else here agree. And I thought Mario as the mascot would be a bit too...unoriginal.

And I guess I'd say yes seeing as you have something important to say, but here's a deal: I'll let you join now if you promise to use the form in your next post here, deal?

~fuzzy out~
Oops, sorry ^^;

Of the two so far, which have you played?: Just Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door XD

Reason you like the PM saga?:I think the game has great graphics. It mixes 3-D with 2-D. That's great ^^ And the storyline is very good, and the game has battles, and it's long, not short and boring.

The main reason? It resembles Pokemon o.o;

Just the important thing:

I WON FROM SHADOW QUEEN!!

But on another file >>

Remember on the old club? I was trying to win from Shadow Queen! I WON!!

Thanks XD

~CourageWisdomPower~

~Twilight Princess~
MUST JOIN!*Is owner of previous 2 clubs*

Wish I could be co-owner...but it's ok.

Out of the 2 so far,which have you played?Just PM:TTYD.
Reason you like the PM saga?It has awesome graphics,a great battle system and saw-eet enemies.
The main reason:It has Mario in it!*squees*(Is a hardcore Mario fan)xD

Anyway,I think that a Dark Craw should be the mascot too.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Oops, sorry ^^;

Of the two so far, which have you played?: Just Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door XD

Reason you like the PM saga?:I think the game has great graphics. It mixes 3-D with 2-D. That's great ^^ And the storyline is very good, and the game has battles, and it's long, not short and boring.

The main reason? It resembles Pokemon o.o;

Just the important thing:

I WON FROM SHADOW QUEEN!!

But on another file >>

Remember on the old club? I was trying to win from Shadow Queen! I WON!!

Thanks XD

You beat the Shadow QueenO_O. What character did you use to beat her? Bowser was way too easy in the fast game but this boss is annoying>_<. How did you beat her?

K I'm back sorry school just came back and It took a while to get re-ajusted one cool idea for a partner would be an Ember In battle the attacks are the base move is just a fire shot doing three damage then a burst attack hitting all of the opponents like boberdys bob-omblast. The primer abitlity would be for the ember to pull a flurrie and singe off the paper blockades.

thats it for me right now ill be back later

Yeah, sounds good. I may have told you this already DOX (can't remember though =/) but in the past club I was thinking of that, but couldn't find out how it would talk, or how it would use an in-the-field attack. Well it's always a possibility.

And pokeinuyasha, thanks for using the form. Which partner did you use to beat her? just out of curiousity. Latios Legend, I think I may be able to squeeze in one more co-owner ^_^ both of you will be added to the list sometime today...if i can find time.

And also, thus ends the election for club mascot. Dark Craw won by a landslide (Yeah, so he was the only one to vote for pretty much. So? XP) I'll get a picture of him to put up in a sec.

~fuzzy out~

I used almost all my partners o.o;

Vivian. She's very good to dodge her charging attack. That thing gives you a good pain, trust me ><

Goombella. Ah, good ol' Tattle ^^ But with no doubt, I'm sure that Shadow Queen has an HP of 150 XD Goombella is good for Rally Wonk and Multibonk. Use these and you should be fine.

Koops. I don't know if you need it, but a good Shell Shield can save you.

Flurrie. Well, not so useless... but not so useful too o.o;

Yoshi (mine is InuPika o.o;). That darn little thingy ^^ The BIG problem is: he can only do 1 HP damage at time, and Shadow Queen has a Defense of 1 XD If you want to use this guy, I sugest you use a Charge badge, or use a sucessful Soft Stomp.

Bobbery. Oh, shiny boom *-* Yeah, he can do some damage at all, but with is Bob-Ombast (I think it's called that o.o;), he does some good damage *coughIthinkcough* (but it costs you a lot of FP o.o;)

Ms. Mows. She's good. She can make your enemies dizzy, steal their items, attack... But the best is Smooch, that recovers some HP to you (Max: 10 HP) But it uses 10 FP XD

Well, I suggest you use A LOT of good badges, and have a lot of FP. I had 80 HP o.o; Use good items, too.

That's all I can help with ^^

Rally Wonk
XD, i believe you made a mistake here, it looked funny while reading this.

Well, I suggest you use A LOT of good badges, and have a lot of FP. I had 80 HP o.o; Use good items, too.

That's all I can help with ^^

And I was just wondering out of curiosity, I beat the Shadow Queen quite some time ago, I was level 24 then, or somewhere in that area. I remembaer that my health was either 70 or 75, and my FP was 40. BP, oh who knows, I dunno.

Hey has anyone beat Shadow Queen with the L Emblem/W Emblem/both on? that's be funny, I'd love that. Especially against Bowser.

*enter Bowser*
"Mario!--Whuh?"
*enter Mario with Luigi Emblem**theme music plays*
"Wahoo!"
*enter the Peenguin detective, blanking out here at the moment...*
"Luigi! Thanks for your help on the Excess Express. I'd like to--"
Bowser singes him**end scene*
or
*enter Mario, in TEC's room*
TEC: WTH?!?!? Are you Mario?!?!?
XDDD

~fuzzy out~

~CourageWisdomPower~

~Twilight Princess~
I made a Edited Pic of our Mascot,with a black instead of a brown shirt,and the words:"The Paper Mario Club Mascot" Feel free to put it on the front page,FQ:

If anyone wants anything changed,let me know.

flame fox

Unown Researcher
ill join i love paper mario i have number 2 and have beaten number 1
its a very good and well made game thats funny and deep baby yoshi is my favorite character and jr.trooper is funny how he keeps showing up in number 1

Last edited:
I made a Edited Pic of our Mascot,with a black instead of a brown shirt,and the words:"The Paper Mario Club Mascot" Feel free to put it on the front page,FQ:

If anyone wants anything changed,let me know.

Actually, I'd like to know; can you transparify it? It just looks better transparified. And maybe just the words 'club mascot' above it would do fine.

And flame fox, I'll ad you to the list in just a sec.

~fuzzy out~