• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~The Paper Mario Fanclub v3.0~*~

flame fox

Unown Researcher
when i was versing the shadow queen for the 1st time i got 3 poison mushrooms it made it really hard but i still won
how about this for the mascot picture
DARKCRAW.jpg

Last edited:
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I'll put that up in just a sec. And in other news, went and ran through the game for Star Pieces, got to Dazzle and turns out I got all the pieces but one =/ now I dunno where that one is darn it. And also my Tattle Log needs only about 35 or so more added to it.

~fuzzy out~

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
when i was versing the shadow queen for the 1st time i got 3 poison mushrooms it made it really hard but i still won
how about this for the mascot picture
DARKCRAW.jpg

Morning everyone^^. Wow the poster looks awesome XD. Its really great flame fox ^^. I'm gonna try to beat the Shadow Queen today XD.

Good luck, and I suggest on the first part of her use Bobbery, then do the same with the first part of her second form, then use Vivian. The Quick Swap badge helps lots

~fuzzy out~

DawnOfXatu

The Lord of Xatus
If your only using yoshi then youre toast unlesss you use the power up Partner badge *(no clue what its called) or use charge. If you want to not die I also suggest vivian without a doubt and maybe boberdy. When I fought the shadow queen I had 40hp+10 from badges 30fp+10 from badges and 34 BP (I like my badges....alot) though I won It was still a close fight boberdy died twice and vivian three times. At the end of It all it ended with mario using yoshi and flurrie as shieldfs as he delivered a crapload of power bouinces

geat picture of the dark craw by the way =)

and 34 BP

XD I'm doubting you had that much, you had 33, you told me Friday but made that same mistake.

And yay another topic!:
In your opinion best partner out of the two games?
Probably a tie of Vivian and Yoshi for TTYD, and Lakilester or Bow in the first one.

~fuzzy out~

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
I was so close to beat her DX. The Shadow Queen only had 10HP left. At her turn she used the shock wave and I lost. But I'm not going t ogive up XD.

In your opinion best partner out of the two games?

Paper Mario: Bow, Kooper, Spike, and Parakarry
Paper Mario 2: Vivian, Yoshi, and Koops

nice. And I didn't realize Mario looks that different between the games, creepy. And did anyone notice that in TTYD Mario actually says something while jumping, rather than making a sound?

~fuzzy out~

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
my favorite outta TTYD is yoshi and number 1 is watt and lakilester "spike".
and i did use the power plus badge on yoshi 3 of them
i made this pic a while ago
paper-mario-12.gif

Wow those are good ones flame fox. I really like the first one. I miss playing the the first game. It was really great and funny XD.

nice. And I didn't realize Mario looks that different between the games, creepy. And did anyone notice that in TTYD Mario actually says something while jumping, rather than making a sound?

~fuzzy out~
Yeah. He says "Whoo hoo!" "Wha!" and somethibg like that >>

I never played the first game ;-;

About the topic: Second one: Vivian, Bobbery, Ms. Mows, Yoshi and Goombella. I don't like Flurrie, neither Koops >>

Koops is cool, Flurrie's attacks are too simple. I just don't like her too much.

The first Paper Mario had real good music, same with TTYD. I like the music for the final fight with Bowser though, that's so awesome. And Rawk Hawk's music, and the remixed tune for the title screen. Oh and Dooplss' music too. Speaking of music...anyone go to vgmusic.com? Check it out, nice music there man.

~fuzzy out~

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Koops is cool, Flurrie's attacks are too simple. I just don't like her too much.

The first Paper Mario had real good music, same with TTYD. I like the music for the final fight with Bowser though, that's so awesome. And Rawk Hawk's music, and the remixed tune for the title screen. Oh and Dooplss' music too. Speaking of music...anyone go to vgmusic.com? Check it out, nice music there man.

~fuzzy out~

I love the music in the first game. I really like The Tubba Bubba's thmem music and The Koopa Bros. Theme music^^. Also the final battle with Bowser too.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Oh I got a good topic: Which game do you perfer the most: Paper Mario or Paper Mario: Thousand-year Door?

I perfer the first one. Its way more funnier and more exciteing XD. The second game is alright but it gets kinda confusing after while later in the game and its very challanging too.

DawnOfXatu

The Lord of Xatus
Hey guys for the topics

favorite partner my favorite partner is vivian no question no comments.

favorite gamefavorite game it is TTyD because it is the only one that I have played.

It is great to have a challenging game because it does set it apart but some parts I thought that they just went over board and made it impossible for the people with no guide. like tha part wher you have to buy the dried shroom and the dizzy dial and answer yellow. seriouly who could guess that.??

Yes that was a typo I had 33 bp not 34 sorry to all of you who cared.... anyone?

see yu later