• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~The Paper Mario Fanclub v3.0~*~

flame fox

Unown Researcher
thats because you have to pay 64 coins to the leader of the robbos and he tells you

Fire Trainer Blaze

It's been a while...
Can i join? BTW I still play my first Paper Mario My N64 still works.

Alright guys, thanks for keeping this club active in my absence, too many things are going on now. As for all the topics I'll answer them now:

Best game of the two?:
both equal each other out Imo. PM is a lot tougher, meaning the bosses are dang tough! how many people had to fight Huff n' Puff 34 times before beating him? *raises hand* yeah, thas right, me. TTYD however, Imo, is the greatest game ever. EVER. E-V-E-R. ever.

favorite partner?:
Didn't we go through this already? Vivian/Lakilester/Bow/Yoshi

~fuzzy out~

DawnOfXatu

The Lord of Xatus
And then there was no topic.....anyone ....please.....allright lemme come up with one....just to tide us over until someone comes up with something better

Whaja name your yoshi in TTyD me I did it three times first there was Jeesse then ther was jiggly man and finally there is the best one Xavier with a whole bunch of dots over random letters.

XD yeah, I still have yet to see Xavier...who knows though maybe he's really a Fuzzie in disguiseready to eat your soul at any given moment! Eherm...yes well excuse that comment.

I named mine Flames the first time, then I got some random idea for Spidz. Figure that one out. And in mah new file I'm trying to get either a very very lite blue one with yellow hair, a black one with red hair, or an orange one with blue hair. And NO I'm not telling anyone how to predict Yoshi's colors, unless someone here can figure it out/has figured it out. :p

~fuzzy out~

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
I would like to join...

Of the two so far, which have you played?: Both 1 and 2
Reason you like the PM saga?: It is a completely different type of game with you being paper. Also having parteners and not only mario was a plus. Finally my favorite kinds of games are RPGs.

My current stats for paper mario 1 is: 100% complete! Max lv, all abilities maxed, all badges, all star pieces, game beaten.

Paper mario 2: 95% Only need to finish maximizing lv. Everthing, including cooking guide completed.

Anyway can I join?

Awight, you're in. I'll add you when I get the next free chance. Welcome! I didn't think it possible to have another person as much of a freak of the game as me, so I guess we're pretty much on par then. I'm working on completing TTYD whenver I get a free moment, my next assignment: Finish Zest T.'s menu. So uhh yeah, I guess we're on par with each other seeing as we both have PM1 complete 100% (I still have it, but the file's been erased *snivel* or at least...I think it has. Let's hope not.) and are working to acieve TTYD completion. Cool!

~fuzzy out~

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
Awight, you're in. I'll add you when I get the next free chance. Welcome! I didn't think it possible to have another person as much of a freak of the game as me, so I guess we're pretty much on par then. I'm working on completing TTYD whenver I get a free moment, my next assignment: Finish Zest T.'s menu. So uhh yeah, I guess we're on par with each other seeing as we both have PM1 complete 100% (I still have it, but the file's been erased *snivel* or at least...I think it has. Let's hope not.) and are working to acieve TTYD completion. Cool!

~fuzzy out~

You calling me a freak ;) But yeah I love the game. My favorite partener would probably be goombella because of her multibonk. My fav. strategy would be first using the star power that boosts attack and defence then start multibouncing and multijumping.

Cool, I've never had a black before. So as I said before I'm trying to get a Yoshi of a different color too, anyone else know how to predict Yoshi's color? I'm not telling. =P

And I guess in a way I was calling you a freak. XD sorry.

~fuzzy out~

DawnOfXatu

The Lord of Xatus
Hey guys!! when I said that I want a bettter topic than the yoshi one I was just fooling around!! I mean really who listens to what I say!! Everyone !! since you all are answering to my topic!! YO you people reallycare about what you named yore yoshi or how to predict the color. Allright so now Ill change the subject. How many of you have completed something in TTyD besides the storyline. like Zess Ts kichen or all the star pieces or something. Me I only need 2 more star pieces a couple more badges and a lot more in Zess T kichen.

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
^ OK. I completed Zess T. menu, star peice collection, badges, tattle log, and if this counts pit of 100 trials

My current stats:
60 hp
60 fp
60-69 bp
only thing that gives me star points are amazee dazees :p

really, that happens in TTYD? I didn't think it would. And if I recall correctly, the same happens in no.1 as well. Sorry, I just haven't physically played for some time now.

~fuzzy out~

I will say something completelly off-topic, but...

I was hitted by a car yesterday... And I think I didn't said something to you... My father died some months ago.

Oh, and I agree about the banner idea...

BlowUhup? XD...I'm a bit scared of that one for the time being...

Oh, sorry pokeinu. Too bad about your father and I'm assuming you're okay from being hit by a car? Wow, tough break...Sorry 'bout that. Any severe or bad in any way damage? Like broken bones or whatnot?

And as for the banner...Well I dunno about everyone else here, but I was thinking Mario in his victory pose (where he raises both hands and cheers, like in the Glitz Pit battles) and maybe the Shadow Queen when she's in Peach's body, and the regular Peach's body on the other side? Dunno...any other ideas?

~fuzzy out~

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
Have it say "PAPER MARIO CLUB" at the top and then have
Mario in the middle with his victory pose like above, and have mario in his varios forms (airplane, boat, ect) around the normal mario in the middle.

Sorry about your dad. :( Well, at least you got out of this accident OK

~CourageWisdomPower~

~Twilight Princess~
OMG! I feel so sorry for you and your father. Especially since that must've reminded you of his death if he was hit by a car.As fuzzy said, any major injuries? Hopefully not. Hope you get better soon. ;D

Anyways, I really think we need a banner, and I like fuzzy's idea. Hopefully it is done soon.

P.S: If you notice any spelling mistakes, that's because my 2 Mini Daschunds are on my lap.