• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Paragon League

How would you rate the league?

Votes: 2 12.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 2 12.5%

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Primera Stark

Wicked like Gengar
beshort123 challenged my gym to open battle.

EDIT: Result is that he won 1-0, his last Pokemon had like 30% hp left. But I am not going to give the badge to him, because he did TWO crits that killed my 2 Pokemon who were going to sweep his whole team AND he used 3 Pokemon with typing that counters my team.

So he is disqualified/doesnt get the badge, sorry.

Last edited:

beshort123

<----Uber

EDIT: Result is that he won 1-0, his last Pokemon had like 30% hp left. But I am not going to give the badge to him, because he did TWO crits that killed my 2 Pokemon who were going to sweep his whole team AND he used 3 Pokemon with typing that counters my team.

i didnt mean to counterteam. i'm sorry. i wont do it next time

Primera Stark

Wicked like Gengar
Darkness challenged my Fighting gym to flat battle once again.

Result: Primera Stark won, 1-0. Close battle. =) I screamed when you critted once, lol. Looking forward to the day when you are the first person to win a badge from my gym. See you in 2.

Last edited:

Esprius

League Host
Defended my badge against Darkness Master, won 4-0.

I look forward to our rematch.

Last edited:

Esprius

League Host
As I expected I lost against Beshort 2-0. Congrats, should have used extreme speed. I knew it even when I used close combat. Nice Focus sash you tricky devil.

shadow130690

TSS Member
any wifi gym leaders on

Esprius

League Host
Defended my badge against Shadow130690, won 4-0. Please confirm.

I look forward to our rematch Shadow, see you in two days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also a message to any would be challengers: As of now my gym is not available for battle until further notice.

Thanks.

Last edited:

paxromana

Goin to camp 7/3-7/9
Sorry for not being on lately, everybody, i had internet issues.

Anyway, i'll be going through, and checking for badges.

I'll drop a PM to any winners, with the url for their badge.

Thanks!
~pax​

paxromana

Goin to camp 7/3-7/9
Massive Badge Update

Hey everyone, i'm going through the last posts to reward all the badges earned recently.
Please check here to make sure there aren't any issues!
Thanks!
~pax​

pax you didnt add Primera's badge to the list.
Which badge was this, again?

i have a question. since garchomp is now uber, is it or should it be in the banned list?
Garchomp will not be added our banned list, unless I'm asked to do so.

Ravern won against me 3-0. Stupid misclick. Cost me the game
Do i give him your open or flat badge?

i didnt mean to counterteam. i'm sorry. i wont do it next time
So, just confirming, no badge?

As I expected I lost against Beshort 2-0. Congrats, should have used extreme speed. I knew it even when I used close combat. Nice Focus sash you tricky devil.
I finally won. Focus Sash pwns and GG
So, does beshort get a badge, or was this a defense against esprius's challenge? confusion... ^_^

Also, I've been asked to make some changes to the rules.
Rule Change(s)!!!
Firstly, if the end of a match is really close, and the challenger loses because his/her surefire-win-hit misses, the challenger can record the battle and post it's ID number, and I'll review. If i decide that it was just bad luck, you'll get the badge. (of course, you can always just agree w/ the leader that you deserve it)
Secondly, if someone does excessive counter-teaming and wins, then post the video #, i'll review it, and the badge may not be awarded (again, if you agree w/ the leader about the outcome, we can work it out that way)
Thirdly, I'm shortening the wait period between gym challenges from 48 to 24 hours. Also, a clarification: the open and flat gyms are separate for this rule, so if you lose in flat, you can immediately re-challenge with an open battle, and vice versa.
Finally, just a reminder you get to keep a badge after the leader you beat for it 'retires'.

I think that's all for now.
I'll add these tho the rules (but much, much simpler versions. ^_^)

Happy challenging!
~pax​

Last edited:

paxromana

Goin to camp 7/3-7/9
By the way, both TheBluePorygon and DarumakkaImposter resigned from their gym positions.
so, right now, here are the types we have open:
FLAT
  • Bug
  • Dragon
  • Electric
  • Fire
  • Flying
  • Ghost
  • Ground
  • Ice
  • Normal
  • Poison