• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Party Game Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
;141;- Welcome to the first contest in the Party Contest Game…I’m your host Bill Kabutops…in this game we do play games but, with a twist we used one of the contestants fears to scare them. Here is the teams after many shuffles… Team Quake: ;233;, ;006;, ;196;, ;155; ,468;… team Thunder: ;068;,;428,; ,;259;, ;263, ;475;…Today’s game is Pin the tail on the Charizard!

;006;- Hey!

;141;- Well, this is a jungle themed stage and so is the dislike…

;475;- I think I know what it is

*The group here buzzing*

;141;- Yes, Toru YOUR fear! The Ninjask are coming! Today’s guest judge is…Don the ;232; who got a quick break from Pokemon Amazing Race… and let’s let the contest begin
------------------------------------------------

The contestants are placed in a jungle room with 72 Ninjasks just flying around…Team Thunder is first
----------------------------------------------------

*Everyone puts on a blindfold and grabs their own cardboard tail*
;068; grabs the cardboard tail while the blindfold is placed on his eyes he walks the tail to a female Ninjask and pokes it in the butt…the Ninjask flies away in pain…

;428; Emily quickly dodges all of the Ninjask and easily pokes the tail on the Charizard’s Stomach (Does not count)

;259; Plants it onto the head of Charizard

;263; He laid the tail on his tail and when he got to the wall beside the Charizard, he launched the tail backwards and the tail was hit by a Ninjask who used tackle and the tail landed perfectly on the Charizard.

;475;- Since he decided to try the contest but a Ninjask landed on his as he was going thru the maze and he used Leaf blade and ran so fast he ran into the Charizard and when he did he fell down and the tail was intact.
--------------------
;141;- Good job Team Thunder you got three points…let’s see how the other team can do………….after farther talk we have learned that Zuzu’s attachment does not count giving the team 2 points. Now here goes team Quake
------------------------------

;233;- Tried to grab the tail but wasn’t able to so he used Psychic to place the tail on the Charizard…Bill then talked to the producers to see if that was legal

;006;- He walked straight to the Charizard with little trouble but, went he was going to place it on the tail but, he placed on a Ninjask on purpose and on prpose the Ninjask used Night Slash.

;196; He grabbed it in his mouth and walked to the Charizard and tried to place it on there but he couldn’t jump high enough and dropped it

;155; He grabs it and walk in a different direction and places it on the wall.
;468; He tries to carry it but drops it before he began

;141;- Okay as I just learned what Irregular did is acceptable and team Thunder Won and Quake lost… Don what do you think?

;232;- On team Quake ;233; should be the one getting immunity because he was the only one who got it right and I think ;155; should get the boot because he was the only one who didn’t go to the wall.

;141;- Okay thank you for your comment…Now it is your turn vote for who should go and should get immunity from the next challenge and they can not leave on their next team voting out ………and………….vote!

Last edited:

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Cinder is a girl. :/

I vote off the Togekiss, he drops it before he began? That's weird...

I give immunity to the Marshtomp for doing pretty good.

swampertforever

Big ball o' Whims~
think about it though. togekiss hasn't got arms, i can't devolve him back to togetic who does, and i don't know if he can learn psychic.
on topic, porygon i will give immunity to, and cyndaquil i vote off for going the oppisite way.

runka

Charizard pwns it!
Wait, Charo's not on the front page!*angry*
Anyway, Cyndaquil for completely going the wrong way.

;233;: I'm glad I did well. Too bad my friend Larry was eliminated from the Civilisation Challenge...
I vote off cyndaquil for going the wrong way.
I give immunity to espeon for a good effort.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Vote off Charizard for (purposefully) placing the tail on a Ninjask.
Immunity to Porygon 2 for doing something almost illegal.

manaphee

新たなる誓い
I vote off the Cyndaquil, for going the wrong direction.
Immunity for Marshtomp, for doing the regular old way of Pin the tail on the Charizard.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
um...you never said that you chnged them if you posted that you did then you'd be on there so just repost it when this is over keep on voting and also pm me ideas for contest/games also NO TUG OF WAR.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
um...you never said that you chnged them if you posted that you did then you'd be on there so just repost it when this is over keep on voting and also pm me ideas for contest/games also NO TUG OF WAR.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY...thanks Magic Marker...I knew I forgot someone and it was Timmy!...Okay when someone leaves then, Timmy will join Team Quake...Mitchlord to answer your question Zuzu the Sigzagoon is on team Thunder. (I'm gonna updatethe first page now)

magic marker

I climb twee!
im a little off topic but could anyone join my new game pokemon path.
btw could timmy be on team thunder please ?
if anyone of you would join my game that would be great!

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
Timmy can't be on Thunder because they won team quake is about to lsoe a member and so Timmy is sitting there waiting to someone to leave plus have ypu even voted yet?

magic marker

I climb twee!
Oh, that's fine.........
i vote off gallade for acting...........odd
i give immunity to porygon 2 cuz he was smart to use psykick

magic marker

I climb twee!
Oh, that's fine.........
i vote off gallade for acting...........odd
i give immunity to porygon 2 cuz he was smart to use psykick

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
Elimanation

*Back in the boardroom*

;141;- Umm... producers? Why did you give use Ninjasks? We could of beaten him by making them play Put the wings on the Ninjask.

?- Look behind you

;475;- We're ready...do you want to send off the ones who feAR?

;141;- no
*They go back*

;141;- Okay we are done... after looking over the papers...Don! You going and Cinder! Jump onto Don!

;155;- Yes sir!

He jumps onto Don and then Don runs off with Cinder on his back

;141; Oksy...now Irregiler....You now have immunity and I still think you cheated......now the next game and fear is being chosen...thank you that is all...
(It is wierd how Marshtomp almost got it and he planted the tail on the head so his did not even count.)

PM ME CONTEST IDEAS...THANK YOU

;

Status
Not open for further replies.