• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Party Game Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
I vote off Charo to end his misery and give immunity to the Vibrava for being enthusiastic to the point of annoyance.

Why wasn't I in this contest???

After finding out that I was the enthusiastic one, I instead give immunity to Irregular because he cheats too much.

I'm forced to change my immunity again!
Toru gets immunity.

Last edited:

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
I MAE A MISTAKE VIBRAVA WAS NOT A RANDOM POKEMON WHO RANODMLY INVADED THE GAME VIBRAVA WAS REALLY MARSHTOMP... just check the edit I made

;233;: I vote off charo for Blast Burning me (Although he had some reason, that discharge was an accident).
Immunity to staro.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Out: Happy happy for sleeping
Immunity: Toru

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Out: Happy happy for sleeping
Immunity: Toru

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
Affirmtive I have said you can't give immunity to those you submitted so you have to give immunity to Staro and Marshtompman has to give it to Toru

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
;141;- Welcome I'm standing here with HAppy happy...

;468;- What's wrong?

;141;-I sense...evil...YOu better run!

;468;- But, I'll leave the show!

;141;- Yeah, but if you leave then you'll be in peace and happiness

;468;- Good idea
*He leaves*

;141;- The next contest involves a volcano and also while everyone waits Toru has immunity

;475;- Yay!

Last edited:
Wait...why is happy happy suddenly a snover? I thought he was a togekiss. o_O

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
;141;- Welcome, first off there is now NO MORE TEAMS
*Everyone cheers*

;141;- Instead of Team Thunder or Quake we now have Team Thundering Quake!
*Everyone sighs in the lack of creativity*

;141;- Today’s challenge is the best one and the worst one…no fear for Charo…

;006;- Yay!!

;141;- Also the best news is that Irregular CAN NOT cheat! We looked at all of his moves and we have it confirmed by various sources that he can not cheat.

;233;- Well, then tell us!

;141;- Today’s contest is set in a concrete box! But, this is no ordinary box! This box is set at extremely high temperatures and we will see we can withstand it the longest! And whoever does gets one extra point for immunity and the first to quit gets one point to leave

;475;- Are you sure you can do that?

;141- I looked in all the rule books and even talked to Jeff and everything seems fine and now for this shows guest judge! Toxi the Toxicroak! The man who does creates the challenges, fears and the things that makes Charo tremble also he checks out Irregular and sees if he is able to cheat.

;454;- That’s right!

;141;- Onward!!
*The group teleports to a hot box! Then all the casts stand in the box and they hear Bill on his speaker saying the words he shouldn’t say*

;141;- I forgot to tell you guys that you can use any way possible
*Challenge start*

;276; is the youngest and only pre evolved form and is getting too hot and he is moving around so much and Toru is also moving around by using Psycho Cut. Staro is being okay with the heat but, he starts to stumble like he is dazed because of his Claustrophobia. Charo is feeling great he is flying around and even roaring because he is loving the tempt and has never felt this way the whole contest. Noespe is sleeping trying to rest off the heat but, right now he isn’t really doing that bad because he is smart and knows better, Timmy looks at Espeon and lands on the ground and follows suit. Irregular has a plan but, is hiding it so he is standing completely still and looking as if he isn’t even phased. ;468; just watches Charo fly and just can’t stand it so he jumps up and using his last bit of power he uses Psycho Cut on him but, misses so horrible and then he is teleported out…TORU IS OUT. HE HAS IMMUNITY SO HE CAN”T GAIN AN ELIMNATION POINT. ;196; is getting hotter but, is trying it’s hardest to cool, ;006; feels so amazing that he floats in one places and flaps it’s wings to cool off Noespe and Timmy ,(Timmy has landed near Noespe to sleep) but, the wind is so strong that Timmy is shot backwards and slams into a wall and disappears. TIMMY IS OUT AND GAIN ONE ELIMNATION POINT. Staro and Irregular are just standing near each other, Staro is using a soft water gun to cool Irregular while Irregular is using sharpen to form itself into an Charo and he is knocked out of the air and he accidently fires a Fire Blast at Noespe (He didn’t mean to) and Noespe is got way too hot. NOEPSE IS NOW OUT OF THE COMPITITION. Staro has laid down because he is too dizzy and the heat has been risen to where Irregular can only simile as Staro disappears. STARO HAS LEFT THE OCMPITITION. The last two Pokemon just stare at each other and then out of nowhere Irregular who is getting WAY TOO hot suddenly turns blue!!! Now he is feeling fine and happy but, because he used sharpen his energy was too low and right when his Conversion was over he runs into a wall and Charo falls down and the both teleport. CHARO HAS GAINED A IMMUNITY POINT.

;141;- So…Toxi who do you think should go and who should have immunity?

;454; To leave Staro was pretty dumb to use Hydro Pump, Irregular shouldn’t of used up all of his energy, Also Timmy shouldn’t of been flying around. Now Immunity Irregular helped Staro, Staro helped Irregular, Noespe slept and Charo helped Noespe and Timmy so any of those

;141; -Okay, there you have it now…VOTE

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
To go home: Staro for Hydro Pumping Charo

Immunity: Charo for using Wind to protect Noepse and trying to protect Timmy

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Vote off: Staro for using Hydro Pump
Immunity: Charo for being helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.