• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Path That Leads to Goodbye! (792)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I do think it was Iris' fault, I loved the episode though. I only wish Dunsparce was caught at the end.

NPT

Just a member
Whoa, Ash tried to catch a.....Dunsparce of all Pokémon? And how in the world it flew off like that?
Anyway, This was an OK episode focusing on Ash and Iris. The argument between Ash and Iris was annoying at the beginning, but I liked how they made up and exchanged a flower for a Apple at the end. Cilan and Meowth broke the fourth wall too much in this episode, it's funny when Jessie asked Meowth who he is talking to. Iris's reaction after eating that Apple was funny as well.
Now there's two things wrong with this dub episode....
1) TPCI messed up the intro AGAIN and They did it four times in a row! If TPCI doing this on purpose, they should know that the N opening dosen't fit the Decolore Adventures episodes.
2) What's up with TPCI referring Apples as Berries? It's really stupid in my opinion.

I do think it was Iris' fault, I loved the episode though. I only wish Dunsparce was caught at the end.

........................?!

Last edited:

kmyeakel

These 4th wall breakers and them breaking them. I know that Ciian and Meowth really like to see our pov. Mostly Meowth, he's been breaking the 4th wall for decades. Jessie too during the blastoff

Last edited:
Seems like a really silly (and childish) thing to get in a fight with each other over: bitter fruit.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Ugh, I just had to watch this episode at the worst possible time since it was after my husband and I had an argument over owing the government tax money. -_- We're okay now, but sometimes the timing of an episode can make a difference in how you feel about it. It didn't help matters that this episode was far more serious and realistic than the enjoyable similar season seven episode "The Bicker the Better", one of my all-time favorite episodes. Not that realism wasn't nice for a change, but it made for really uncomfortable viewing.

6/10

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
No it's more of the writers fault for using Axew for the billionth time to interrupt or get into something dumb. Iris and Ash already have a pretty rocky relationship. They could have just used that in itself to a better episode then what we got.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ha ha, so this was where Ash first missed his chance to catch a Dunsparce. I felt that Ash and Iris were both to blame for what occurred, but I liked how Ash apologized and how Iris saved Pikachu and Scraggy. :3

Leonhart

Imagineer
Even to this day, I'm puzzled about why Satoshi was interested in capturing that Nokocchi, but things spiraled out of control once he ruined Iris's floral headdress and yelled at her Kibago. Not that I held it against him since we all know how clumsy Kibago could be, but it was bizarre to see Satoshi get angry.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I was glad that Iris took the high road and left the group for a while. I mean in the end she was obviously the most valuable member since she saved both Ash and Cilan, neither of which bothered to help themselves for some reason. :/

Alloutℯ

Banned
This episode was the most adorable thing ever. It was a nicely put together display of the BW!Trio's close friendship and how a chain of unlucky events can really mess things up. I liked how nobody really was to blame for what happened.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I do wish that Iris had swallowed her pride regarding Kibago. She never learned to keep an eye on him, so she should've apologized for what he did instead of becoming so defensive.

Daizy

I call you honey
I definitely liked this episode on the whole but I do wish we saw more of that flying Dunsparce lol. I loved that part with Meowth when he started to narrate events from his own warped point of view.

Better episode than I thought. I feel bad for Cilan and Scraggy. Also the narration was great.
GOD DUNSPARCE. The legend begins. Ash is obsessed with Dunsparce.
Reminds me of a later time where Ash wanted to catch one but couldn't because he was on a date with Serena ;)
EH3pKTcU4AAEAaH.jpg

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
One of the best episodes.

Okay to get this out of the way, man Axew was annoying at times. The poor damsel in distress thing got old pretty quickly.

Cilan breaking the fourth wall this entire episode was pretty nice

Although I initially found the reasons why Iris and Ash were bickering, it’s a slow burn from how they were always going at each other.

In all honestly a sour apple and Axew stopping Ash from catching a Pokémon isn’t that big of a deal

Iris threatening to leave the group felt a little bit over dramatic in all honestly

Iris was Ash’s biggest critic but loudest fan and I think this episode reflected that as well she’s pretty immature as well when things don’t go her way.

I loved the scene where Scraggy was worried about Axew. I really wish Scraggy got an interaction with Haxorus

The scene where Snivy, Charizard etc pushed and made Ash apologize to Iris was great.

But yeah throw Axew away