• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Path That Leads to Goodbye! (792)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
i guess those wings aren't just for decoration, then again Stunfisk could fly too.

In all honesty both Ash and Iris were acting like children, but at least they made up.

They are 10 you guys keep forgetting that...

Couldn't watch the episode, from the pictures it looked like a cute emotional episode, Satoshi team was out the entire episode cool.

Pignite is such a cool guy lol, protecting the small ones and Charizard flames from the rain while he himself was getting hit by it.

Wait Dunsparce flew? I know it has those small wings but yeah unless it evolved and those wings grew I didn't think it would be able to fly haha, gamefreak gief evolution.

I didn't know Dunsparce could fly that high and far lol.

Oh the irony of my user name

Haha :D

Last edited:

gohan5

Irisboy
This was a cute episode. I liked that Ash's Pokemon were so concerned about the whole thing, especially poor little Scraggy. Also the end was just sweet with Axew and Pikachu giving their little peace offerings for their trainers and everything being back to normal between them. They both acknowledge that the whole thing was pretty petty and crazy, but I like that they could laugh it off and move on at the end. Interesting to see the whole thing through Cilan's eyes too.

LizardonX

Banned
Darn it writers! I wanted the dunsparce to be caught! That was literally the only thing that intrested me about this ep..

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Couldn't watch the episode, from the pictures it looked like a cute emotional episode, Satoshi team was out the entire episode cool.

It's funny how Ash has his entire team out and Iris's doesn't get a thought. I mean she only has three plus one in her hair and the writers barely show them.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
It's funny how Ash has his entire team out and Iris's doesn't get a thought. I mean she only has three plus one in her hair and the writers barely show them.

Because she wasn't in the scene the pokemon came out, Satoshi and Dent let their teams out when they were having lunch.

way did they bother bring in Dunsparse? it's a lame Pokemon and it doesn't get caught.

-Its a rare pokemon
-To introduce conflict
-What is lame for you migth not be for others

And I only count the first 2. I'm pretending Iris caught it unless they show it again.

What are you talking about?

Last edited:

FlyAsADunsparce

Darn it writers! I wanted the dunsparce to be caught! That was literally the only thing that intrested me about this ep..

Same here. I'm a huge fan of Dunsparce and it definitely would've made my day. But I'm just glad it finally got another appearance. Who knows it might pop up again sometime.

Was glad to see Stunfisk again though with the rest of the crew.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Same. If it doesn't appear stalking Ash later then bummer. But at least it was an enjoyable episode, I'll give it that. I'm glad Cilan didn't fade into the background, wish I knew what he was saying though.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
No but it's not like Iris was doing her own lunch/dinner thing with her own Pokemon, only focusing on Axew, only because if it does have a Poke ball, it never uses it.

We didn't see her having lunch, most of the times her pokemon are actually out during lunchtime and Dent has Pansage or no pokemon out for example, again who cares.

Emogla and Dragonite I really hate them really really hate them so with that said as far as I'm concerned Iris has two Pokémon, and since I've given up on Canon long before Dragonite I'm going to say Iris now has the Dunesparce that Ash failed to catch.

Hey I'm not offended and Iris is my favorite main character I'm sick of what the writers are doing with her ie Nothing

Yeah you make no sense all, you just beat good old vodor in terms of nonsense, who cares if you don't like two of her pokemon? she owns them and no she doesn't have a Dunsparce because you somehow decide that iny our head she has one.

Nothing? she has gotten great treatment.

WTF post of the year.

Same. If it doesn't appear stalking Ash later then bummer. But at least it was an enjoyable episode, I'll give it that. I'm glad Cilan didn't fade into the background, wish I knew what he was saying though.

Why are you insisting on that Taidow? the Dunsparce was a plot device nothing else.

Last edited:

Sprinter1988

So the Dunsparce didn't get caught in the end. Well, unless it gets an evolution in X & Y, giving Ash that pokemon so close to the end of the Black and White series would have been pointless. Anyway the writers stuggle to give all of his Unova pokemon adequate air time now, so why add another?
Kind of a fluffy episode overall, a little look Ash and Iris's friendship from another angle before she leaves forever, just like Misty, May and Dawn before her...

dman_dustin

Why are people shocked at Dunsparce flying when Cynthia's Garchomp can fly?

Oh wait, her entire team is hacked in the anime. Never mind.

Garchomp's Pokedex Entry "It can fly at supersonic speeds"

Dunsparce's Pokedex Entry "It can fly just a little."

Really? I'm not seeing how they are so comparable to each other.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Cynthia's Garchomp wasn't the only Garchomp shown flying, there was a Garchomp in the Summer School Arc in Sinnoh who did the same thing.

But a Dunsparce flying like that? It should not be possible. In an episode during the Johto series when Dunsparce were shown flying they were struggling to stay airborne because of those tiny wings. This Dunsparce however was shown flying as well as a bird with fully developed wings.

Last edited:

fenniken

fire master
i wanted him to catch dunspar

JD

Why was Charizard sitting out in the rain? I remember it was in the water back in Charizific Valley but he was keeping the flame on his tail out of the water.

Chaos Werewolf

Fairy trainer
because the writers assume that the people watching the show are new fans who don't know anything about previous seasons.