• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pendant It All Started With! (001/002)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1237.jpg

The Pendant It All Started With!​

Liko has recently moved to the Kanto region from Paldea and has enrolled in the Indigo Academy, one of the more prestigious boarding schools in the region. While there, she gets her first Pokémon, a Sprigatito. However, Sprigatito doesn't pay attention to her and they struggle to bond. However, a group soon appears and has their eyes on a special pendant that Liko received from her grandmother...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Me this last 30 minutes lol.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
The dawn of a new era, hope the successors deliver

lanmanna

Does anyone think Pokémon will start switching protags each gen or will we stick with the Horizons cast a while?

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Likokino is A-GO!

Liko: "KAAAAANNNNNNNTTTOOOOOOOOooooooo"

Cute and fluid animation so far, good demonstration in the little practice battle. Also selecting from a multi batch of starters, love to see it. Especially with starters being random wild Pokemon since S&M. No need to press the 3 a professor formula.

Gotta love this Anna girl, she just grabs that otter and hugs it and makes her choice like that. Cute passive dex entry scene. Oh....and so it's super random.

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Oh, so Liko draws too...like Kenji?

Unless it's just a cute mini-scene of her doing tablet things.

Ofc, the cat acts on its own and gets defeated with an advantage so yeah we're due for a life-changing episode of saving its life. Not full-on jerk mode like Pikachu was just naturally feline-like independence.

I like Liko devoting so much time to understanding this POKEMON as a species and creature, it's a much-needed "reset" in the style of this kind of stuff. I think I like the cat being more cat/animal-like that full-on "human" so to speak. I dunno it reminds me a bit more OS's charm and lore before Pokemon all became effectively very intelligent and humanized.

Blue Saturday

Subtle distrust from weed cat and Liko does a good job hiding her distrust.....using it as a chance to ge the **** out.

Love how self-aware she is, especially as a young female characters compared to Satoshi's naviety. Cause why would anyone trust such an obvious villain.

Also using the natural traits to win because cat has no business beiating a full-on monster but dazziing it makes sense, reminds me of Chikorita's Sweet Scent.

Friede incoming, hell yeah. So he doesn't chase Liko down with the ghost sword monster...that would have been more brutal to watch, also love the BATTLE DAMAGE AND HOW IT IMPACTS THE WORLD AROUND THEM LIKE IT SHOULD. GOOD ANIMATION! They can cause a real threat and it makes the stakes and world feel like something.

Blue Saturday

I almost thought Friede got hit and was gonna get left with a dramatic anime scar but it appears Liko was the aim.

Certainly far from the comedic humans-attack-Pokemon things of the past. You get the dramatics of this being really dangerous (also I believe Liko's miracle job fails and she's saved by devine intervention AKA the pendant as she should....since she's no hero)

BABY TERAPAGOS??????