• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Perfect Game

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Well i havnt made a thread in a while, and this idea kinda popped into my head...

Basically this thread is to discuss what you think is the perfect game, not the title like SSBB, WoW, or whatever, but ideas and concepts. And perhaps games relating to your idea

For Example; The perfect game to me is a mix of action packed 1st person shooting mixed in with intense driving. Besides the typically life like graphics, plus all the gore and blood, a long story line from and have realistic cars like, but it should have an original story to it.

Basically the perfect game for me would sorta be like this

(GTA IV) + (Left4dead) + (Gran Turismo) + (SSBB) + (Call of Duty) + (GoW) = diablo_200525's perfect game...

So, whats yours?
and remember that everyone is entitled to their opinions and fantacies

Beaver

R U SRS?
Your idea sounds pretty cool. :) If you add some RPG-elements, like you can choose whether to be good or evil - like in Fable or Fallout - then it sounds like the perfect game for me as well ^^

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
(left4dead2)+(Scribllenauts)+(DMC)+(Phoenix Wright)+(Cats holding gun's)+(rpg element)=Electricbluewolf's dream game

Basically, you go around shooting zombies youv'e drawn, and then a demon thing tries to kill you and then you try to sue them. And the cats with guns are youre sidekicks. Also you have to collect items and cool limit breaks!

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
It needs a funny "one liner" that will become an internet meme for years to come...

and no Tingle...

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Dragon Quest Monsters + Pokemon Crystal + Pokemon Emerald + Custom Map Maker + Updated every week by Wifi = Bynine drooling.

Surfing_Pikachu

OR
No More Heroes
OR
Wind Waker
OR
Portal
OR
Rock Band
How original of you. I think:

Goldeneye +
Super Mario Bros. +
Halo Combat Evolved +
Final Fantasy VII +
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 +
Mega Man 2

Is more like it. See? Now THAT is an original list. OWAIT

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Hmm, I don't think any game I could think of making would be perfect for long, as I have fluctuating intrests...

For now though, I would want:

The awsome air to air combat from the Ace Combat series

+

The Cornerian and Onikonny rebel's spacefighters and warships from Starfox, including the Arwing, Landmaster, and Wolfen.

+

Gundams

+

A sandbox 3rd person shooter, like GTA or something.

+

Cutscenes and story by SquareEnix.

+

64 player online battle mode.

+

Customizable characters.

+

Weekly updates

=

The best game EVAR.... in TomDraco's world....

Zazie

So 1991
My game would be Persona mixed with elements from grand theft auto. I like the persona's series focus on balancing typical rpg fare with the life of an average high schooler and having it more sandbox-like similar to grand theft auto could improve the concept. Also adding in all of the small touches the GTA games have in making the game feel more like it's own world. Having a Persona game with an even more in depth student life aspect would be awesome.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Metroid's massive need for exploration + its atmosphere

+

Gears of War's tactics

+

GTA's freedom

+

Shadow of the Colossus's epic fights and realisticness

+

BioShock's story and creepiness

+

Metroid

+

Do a barrel roll!

+

Hotel Mario/Zelda CD-i games' ridiculous dialogue for hilarious comic relief

+

Metroid

+

King Harkinian

+

Mah boi!

+

Join me Link, for I will make your face the GRRRREATEST in Koridai... orr else you will DIE/You DARE bring LIGHT into MY LAIR?! YOU MUST DIE!!!/NO! NOT INTO THE PIT, IT BURNS!!!!/YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!

/thread

Last edited:
Uhhhh...
Kirby + anything else = :D
or...
Kirby + Rhythm Heaven
Basically playing random games of rhythm while the Kirby characters... it's hard to explain.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Ability to choose your own path and show how it affects the world(Fable)
+
Ability to play against other people online(Most games)
+
Side quests and upgrades you can do
+
Guns,Lasers,Explosions and Energy Swords(Halo)
+
RPG and Level up elements
+
Your basic Elemental weakness like Fire>Grass>Water
+
Customizable Characters
+
Lotsa Optional Minigames
+
Good and Deep Plot and Awesome Cutscenes
=
Mitchlords Awesome game

But what would make it perfect in reality would if it was Virtual Reality and you could play with your friends in Real world like stages

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Mario

+

Sonic

+

Platforms.

*mindblown*

My perfect platformer would include the above plus:

Every platformer-game main character in existance.

+

Every stage in existance

+

Mega Man-level difficulty (I'm just saying, I haven't beat any of the games ever.)

+

Tag-team co-op (Like the Lego Star Wars/Batman/Indy/What ever movie series, but with smarter comp AI)

=

My perfect platforming game.

WALL•E

I like games where you have a lot of teammates, whether they're AI controlled or not. I really don't like having to fight alone lol. I like it when you have help, like the marines in halo or your squadmates and other gears in GoW.

I also like shooting games, hilarious dialogue, awesome graphics, epic fights, epic music, and emotional storylines/sub plots.

So I guess

Lots of teammates
Good storyline and sub plots
Funny dialogue
epic fights
epic music
good graphics

SkinnySweatyMan

Something that changes every time you play it. Kind of like the original Diablo, but changes more and is better. I'm not quite sure exactly, I haven't thought it through.

Ethan

Banned
I would want the game to have the superior platforming that Rayman 2 did,(Considering that Rayman 2 was the best 3D platformer to ever come into existence and if you deny this you are a heretic.) except with adventure zones to play around in, very similar to Sonic adventure for the dream cast.

Next in line would be that I would want it to have the bells and whistles of a perfect RPG, like DragonQuest 8. Tons of hours of gameplay, and a wild twisting story just to keep you interested. Not to mention being able to upgrade your character and find a slew of new and interesting items. But the gameplay would have to be real time.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Okay,

(The original Sonic the Hedgehogs)+(Kingdom Hearts)+(LoZ)+(Pokemon)

Most random combination but sounds like a great game to me! :)

Rezzo

Occasionally
The perfect game needs it's own perfect console, with a multitude of ways of working it, such as pinpoint motion control, buttons, possibly one controller for each hand, and maybe even pedestals, steering wheels, voice control, all for different parts of the game. I could go bizzare with ideas, but they're the most basic ones. :)