• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Peters Art Shop

I would like a pokeball from peters
Pokemon:Stunfisk, Haxorus, Whimsicott, Seismitoad,Blaziken,Gliscor
Notes:Take as long as you need

Peters

Combak Researcher
is that fusion of a pokeball or 6 diffrent ones? if so i can only do 2 a day from each person

they are seperate :) sorry for not clarifying

Peters

Combak Researcher
Ok, they may not be posted till tomorrow (UK), and ill let you off with the request thing, i only changed it like 2 secs before you posted

Peters

Combak Researcher
Urrgh, these pokeballs are hard to do, iv only gt a few done, ill have them shortly, Also i need workers if anyone would liek to join my shop, now a new thing, retypes

REIRDSHINY2.jpg

dont know why it wont remove white, it might not happen on yours when you request by the way

EDIT: Also something new, i call it, Hiding in the dark

iaza11127168981500.gif

Last edited:

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Hi, now that you can do userbars (yay!) can you flip the Zebstrika and Carracosta in the userbar you made me so they are facing the opposite direction?

Jehan14

Right behind you...
I would like a userbar from peters
Type In or Pop Out?: Pop-out
Pokemon (Up to 6, depending on text size): Ludicolo
Trainer?: No
Text: Long live the future
Ludicolo on the left and the text following it on the right if you can.

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
i havnt looked at this shop lately so yes to Jehan14, but Mighty i have a copy like that i i will say it looks better like the one you have in sig, but if you want ill post later

Done:
272-1.png

Also going to be removing some stuff from the shop because i may be moving to another shop and some stuff doesn't get requested

Last edited:

Jehan14

Right behind you...
i havnt looked at this shop lately so yes to Jehan14, but Mighty i have a copy like that i i will say it looks better like the one you have in sig, but if you want ill post later

Done:
272-1.png

Also going to be removing some stuff from the shop because i may be moving to another shop and some stuff doesn't get requested

DUDE! THAT'S SWEET!
Thank you so much man.

Peters

Combak Researcher
Glad to make anyone happy :D

Also ading 2 new things to shop, as iv got rid of one

Shadow

SHADOW-1.png

Stoned

STONED-1.png

Ill ad Form to 1st post now

kyogreblue3

take a byte
I would like a userbar from peters

Pokemon (Up to 6, depending on text size): Glaceon and Froslass
Trainer?: No
Colours: Blue and Green
Text: Icy Winds

EDIT: Pop-out

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
Hows this? Sorry for double post

471-1.png

HTML:
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m541/PetersSerebii/471-1.png?t=1311185586

Peters

Combak Researcher
I think im only known for my userbars..... WOOP! Would be nice for other request for something els..... What should i add to shop?