1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pets Thread - Cats are great, but this is for PETS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Cipher, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Cipher

Cipher Nothing to be done

Post pictures of and talk about your tiresome pets in this thread. Except cats. Absolutely no cats.

2. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Photo_00027.jpg

i love him!!! :D

3. kochoupink

kochoupink butts lol

Wait. That's a really adorable animal. Like, slow loris-level adorable. I didn't think small yip-yap dogs could be that cute.

4. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

I resent your anti-cat prejudice so much that when I get the kitten I'm down for in 7 weeks, I am going to spam this thread with pictures of him. Be prepared.

5. Cipher

Cipher Nothing to be done

No! Kreis hates cats!

Okay, that's petty adorable.

6. Evilyn

Evilyn _

my parents are vets so i have lots of pets. i'm not at home right now so i only have one picture already uploaded but whatever.

this is the doberman puppy we're currently raising to be a guard dog after the passing of our last one. this picture was taken a few months ago, the white thing on her head is a bandage for her ears when they were cropped. i think she was a few weeks old in this picture. she's now much bigger and much less sweet.

if people are that bothered by the fact that it's sideways i'll rotate it.

7. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

Anyone who has good ideas for a name for a male cat wins 10 points. No Kreis though because he's anti-cat.

8. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

Thanks :) he's a miniture pomeranium and when ever i take him out for a walk everyone wants to steal him from me :) he's sooo cute XD

hhehehe thanks :))

9. Dang, another picture thread where I can't show people a picture of my puss.

Beautiful Pomeranian P.O.K.E.M.O.N They are such good dog's....even if they can be yappy.

Name your cat "Sexy" that way you can go out on the street and shout "HEY SEXY" as the ladies are walking by, and when you get questioned for sexual harrassment just say you were looking for your cat.

10. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

Thanks, he is usually quite though liek at night he just curls up in a ball and watches tv :) but he wants to be played with so much and if you don't he will bark his head off XD

11. Swampert is my Homeboy

Swampert is my Homeboy Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

I don't fell like posting any pictures now but I have a white Boxer with a brown eye and a blue eye, a lab, 3 turtles...and NO CATS ALLOWED?!?!? WHAT IS THIS!?!?!? I'MMA DEFY YOUR RULES!!! Lol I also have three cats, one of which is psychotic and has to take Prozac... and it just so happens his name is Dexter.. Coincidence? I think not...

12. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

What does he/she look like?

13. Spookz

Spookz Lumos

Oh hell yeah.
    I'm a proud bunny mommy. And yes, I do refer to myself as "mom" when I talk to them. Ain't no shame.

I have two buns, one who hates everyone except me. Her name if Fritzi. She's a Mini Rex, so she's really soft and velvety. My other one is a mixed breed, mostly American, he's called Sawyer. He's a total sweet-heart and puts up with all kinds of crap from me.

Unfortunately, they're not friendly. Fritzi hates the crap out of Sawyer, which is lame because I got him so she'd have a companion/company when I was out of the apartment. She's an ungrateful little sass bucket.

I spoil them rotten.

14. Charazemma

Charazemma Well-Known Member

15. emeraldellie

emeraldellie Δ Staff Member Admin

16. Kreis

Kreis Still Dirrty

17. Kurloz Makara

Kurloz Makara Spooky Scary

18. Spacial

Spacial procrastination

Jasper? Felix?

I protest against the anti cat rule, look at this: [​IMG] How could you resist?

19. Ninjames

Ninjames NOT JACK WILSHIRE

I have two rats named Ronnie and Reggie. Both are a few months old. They are both predominantly white with patches of grey. No pictures so you just have to imagine them. :3

20. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad