• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pets Thread - Cats are great, but this is for PETS

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Last edited:
I have 2 cats named Mira and Sally. Mira really likes to be stroked! She always pushes her head against me. She even pushes her head against the table XD She always purrs when i stroke her :3 Sally is a bit scared, but when i can stroke her she really enjoys it too ^_^

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Guys, I'm only going to say this once. No cats or I will report you to Serebii.

I'm digging all the pictures of small, stupid-looking dogs though.

Zibdas

not bad
Guys, I'm only going to say this once. No cats or I will report you to Serebii.

I'm digging all the pictures of small, stupid-looking dogs though.

My small, stupid-looking dog > everyone elses

Rave

Banned
i've got a pet dick named willy

Floette

Fennekin
I have two dogs, one is 8 and one is 3. I also have a pet chinchilla.

Their names, respectively, are: Jessie, Annie, and Robbie.

(if you are wondering what a chinchilla is- it is the animal that minccino and cinccino are based off of)

KickAsh

halted development
I have a cat but apparently they are not allowed here so I won't post a picture. I don't even like her though so it's ok.

Anyone who has good ideas for a name for a male cat wins 10 points. No Kreis though because he's anti-cat.
Jinx

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
I guess my 23 pound animal with a long tail, whiskers, and big green eyes is out.... Love him though. <3

Anyway, I do have a rather stupid Black Lab named Lucky.

And a duck named Gertrude. Yes. A DUCK. She is totally freakin' awesome. She has the honor of being only Pokemon nickname I've ever made. It's a Ducklett named Gertrude... Unlike Lucky, Gertrude will quack at the door if someone knocks, bites anyone and everything, bullies the cat and the dog, enjoys biting the dogs' toes in order to make her drop the mouthful of food, (she really likes dog food).
This is why Gertrude is a full pound overweight. Not a lot for a human, but for a duck, it's bad. They can actually drown from being over weight. She also enjoys playing with plastic bags and shoes.

And 20 chickens. I get lots of eggs...

Can't upload pictures, so most of ya'll won't believe me...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys