• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pets Thread - Cats are great, but this is for PETS

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I have a bird. Her name is Sugar and she's the cutest little cockatiel you'll ever see. Even though she usually doesn't live up to her name.

I don't have any pictures of her on my computer though, sorry.

And a duck named Gertrude. Yes. A DUCK. She is totally freakin' awesome. She has the honor of being only Pokemon nickname I've ever made. It's a Ducklett named Gertrude... Unlike Lucky, Gertrude will quack at the door if someone knocks, bites anyone and everything, bullies the cat and the dog, enjoys biting the dogs' toes in order to make her drop the mouthful of food, (she really likes dog food).

That. Is. Awesome. Ducks (and birds in general) are so cool. Actually, that reminds me of a guy in one of my classes one time who said he would like to have a pet duck. When the teacher asked him why, he said, "I just want a duck!" Lol.

Doodlebug

war flashbacks
4 parakeets ;)
they wont play with humans, though....they bite and im trying to figure out why, cuz i know there is a reason... :|

ebevan91

My older dog is being put down today. :(

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
For once I'm legit confused.....is the no cats thing actually a rule or is it just a joke? I'm finding it hard to believe someone could actually be serious about that.

I personally love dogs but my family has three cats. And I want to post pictures of them. : /

Also, ebevan91, that really sucks, sorry for your loss. : (

EDIT: If anyone's interested, I made a new thread where cats are allowed.

Last edited:

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I have a fluffy black cat (dont know the breed) really pretty though. I named her feline :3

Crimson_Blazer

My dawgs
9344116a.jpg

We used to have a 10 yr old dalmation and a 5 yr old short haired collie but unfortunately we lost both of them during 2010 thanksgiving. The dalmation had a undiagnosed tumor and our collie went 3 days later with liver failure. Probably the worst week of my life. The mini pins name is Viper, and our border collie/lab is named Bauer. We also have A bird named Belle and some cats but i couldnt care less about them. 100 percent dog person

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, we have pets. dogs and a cat. I hate them

cmitch25

I have three cats: Gizmo, Elsie, and Milkyway
And 2 Dogs: Peanut and Mocha

Jaguartail

I used to have fish, but we stopped keeping them years ago. My grandparents have a dog.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I have only local dong, actually I have two but the other died for unknown reason. I miss my old cute black dog, but died because being poisoned by unknown person,

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
I have a Betta fish >.> Its white and blue.... and swims.... and sleeps..... hes exciting

Chili

blackterminator3

My older dog is being put down today. :(

I am sorry that your older dog was put down the other day. I hope you are going to be alright. If you need anything, I am here for you.

blackterminator3

What pet's do you have Blackterminator?

Let see, I have 2 dogs which is at my grandparents house and 3 cats as of right now that is in my apartment.