• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pets Thread - Cats are great, but this is for PETS

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I gotta love my guinea pigs, rabbits, and had a hamster and some nice cats I've always loved my animals

SamtheUlfr

I don't have...pet pictures.
Well, I do. But I'm being lazy and not uploading them online at the moment...
BUT!
I have two five month old rottweilers, a three-year old lab-shepard mix, a dwarf hamster, a corn snake, a dragon goby, a betta, a four month old kitten, and a conure. *looks over list to make sure I didn't miss anyone*
Yep.
I luff them all :3

Stardastarly

Sylveon~ :D
I have a gold fish and two budgies. My fish is over 6 years old. And he lives in a rather small tank.

I don't know how old our budgies are, but one of them is sky blue and the other is pale green with grey wing markings.

I don't have any photos of them though. We used to have two bunnies, but they both died earlier this year. I miss them.

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
I don't have a picture of my dog, but he's a five year old yellow lab named Sunny. He has golden fur, golden eyes, and a pink nose.

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
I've got a baby bearded dragon. I got him back in June, and he's still growing, so I'll need a much bigger cage for him soon. He is about four or five months old, I'd guess. He loves eating kale, peas, crickets, and especially mealworms. He hats being held, though, and when I attempt it, he runs around his cage, trying to escape my hand. While not eating or escaping, the little guy mostly hangs out under his lamp. He's called Saurus, as it means "lizard" in Latin.

I have one rat, and used to have two. My rat's name is Candice (because she's so sweet and cuddly, and because she's albino). She cannot use her back legs, and is nearing the end. The poor girl is about three and a half, which is 105 in rat years, or so I've read. She mostly sleeps during the day, and eats at night.

My two dogs are nearly polar opposites. My first, named Stella for her batlike appearance while laying on her back, is a really great dog all around. She only barks if she sees someone she knows, is really nice, and only requires food, walks and love, or so it seems. She's a boxer-German shepherd-greyhound-who knows what else mix who we got as a young puppy, maybe three months old. Now, of course, she's almost three.

My second dog, named Buster after a player on my family's favorite baseball team (Personally, I hate baseball), is a mischievous sonofagun who barks seemingly all day, every day, at anything that moves or makes a sound. We got him to keep Stella company during school/work hours. He's not even one yet, and his only benefit is cuteness. He barely even likes being held or even petted! Buster pulls and pulls on his leash while on walks. Buster's a pug mix, and the other breed is almost definitely beagle or chihuahua. Why do we keep him around? We keep telling ourselves that we're going to put him into training.

Despite all these great pets, what I really want is some form of bird, especially considering the recent evidence for birds being dinosaurs and all. Anyhow, I don't have any good pet pics right now, so I'll get some later. As for all you cat lovers, well, what can I say? While I love cats myself, I'm really, really allergic.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

My 2 female guinea pigs Pumpkin and Jidder

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I have chickens. Does that give me the right to turn everyone of my posts into a Anti-Joke Ckicken meme spam fest? LOL

Legitimately, yes I do have chickens. Yes, they are friendly. Yes, I do ge lots of eggs. Yes, the eggs are delicious. No, you can't have any eggs.

I have a gecko. It eats it's own she'd skin.

I also have a cat. But apparently I'm not allowed to talk about it. Darn.

Finally, I have a rock on a glass terrarium with blood splattered inside and a sign tha says, beware of rock.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^

Schade

Metallic Wonder
We have two dogs and a cat.
Couldn't post a picture, for some reason

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I'm both a dog and a cat fan...
Though Merlino (my first cat) died of old age last year and Momoka (my 2nd cat) misteriously disappared 3 summers ago. And Artu, my lil doggie, also broke my heart when he died last summer at only 6 years of age.

Buuut now I have a new puppy <3 well she's not really a puppy anymore, she's 8 months old. Her name is Toffee and she's a bull terrier :D

I also have two calopsites, but I don't have any pics of them.

Nana

I have a nine-year-old Turkish Angora. I have approximately ten million pictures of her, but alas, cats aren't allowed in this thread. :p

PsychicPsycho

One of our cats, Cleo, about 3, got fixed today. She seems ok, but she's having trouble getting used to the cone on her head. Our other cat, Tiger, 10+ years, was checking her out, like she's thinking 'what the heck is on your head?'.

I'm worried there might be some kind of problem, but I'm probably just paranoid.
We have three cats:
Awwww, kitties

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I have my 3 year old Cattahoula Leopard Buckshot (dog)
7 year old Yorkers Shorty and Spot (I didn't name these two, we adopted them like that)
8 year old missy.
And 13 year old Mac, my first dog :)

I did have 2 cattahoula leopard Bone and Mouse, but stolen
Then My Australian Shepherd and blue heeler mix Puppy Named Bear. Also stolen. But Im not getting any more pups because they keep getting stolen.

I hate cats. The only cat I liked was Stub. Our Bobcat that we found as a kitten