• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Phantom Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Hey Buster who are you going to tutor in the clan? I think comebhax needs your tutoring D:

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Your Opponent's Name:Crimson101
Win/Lose/Draw:Win
Score:3-0
Total Points so far:15

Last edited:

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Hey Buster who are you going to tutor in the clan? I think comebhax needs your tutoring D:

A tutor can ask anyone in the clan if they want any help with something, and a member can ask the tutor. It's really up to comebhax if he wants help. ;P

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
A tutor can ask anyone in the clan if they want any help with something, and a member can ask the tutor. It's really up to comebhax if he wants help. ;P

Yeah true lol, heck I might ask Buster to tutor me XD

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
ill tutor any1 they can vm,pm, or ask me on the thread so am i only aloud 2 hav 1 at a time or as many as i want

Not sure, your gonna have to speak with Scept on that one.

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Name: Baronsilver65
Job you would like: professional sponge diver- er Battle tutor

Accepted as a tutor!. As for those members who believe they need a little help with their strategies and stuff of that sort, you can have Baron as your tutor.

Frag

Pokemon Online Name: Frag
Wi-fi or PO: PO
Wi-fi Friend Code(optional):
Legacy(Division):
Timezone(optional):
Referrer: Crimson
Clan Password: Motnahp

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Legacy(Division):
Timezone(optional):

Accepted! Welcome to the clan Frag! Have fun and remember to battle.

Lies

Legacy(Division):
Timezone(optional):

Hey I refered u not crim o well can u at least join the aphotic league

Last edited:

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Hey I refered u not crim o well can u at least join the aphotic league

Lol Sorry Buster xD I forgot to tell him about that. When he comes back you can tell him, or I will lol.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
ill tutor any1 they can vm,pm, or ask me on the thread so am i only aloud 2 hav 1 at a time or as many as i want

You're allowed to have as many students you can handle. Basically, you decide. :)

EDIT: The tutoring section is now uploaded onto the main Job post. If anyone has any questions, VM/PM me. Remember guys, in order to receive Job Credit for teaching, you must fill out a lesson form for every lesson you give. More details on main post.

And you're accepted, BaronSilver, though you should've used the specified application instead. But I can tell you're already a pretty good battler anyway. :]

Last edited:

Turpoo

S|utbro
Name: TurboPieFire
Job you would like: Artist
Just thought I could do this in my free time (not the best artist)

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Name: TurboPieFire
Job you would like: Artist
Just thought I could do this in my free time (not the best artist)

Accepted! Great to have another artist here. And it's perfectly fine, anyone can have a job they want to work with. And hey, maybe I could teach you some things if you wanted. ^^

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Your Opponent's Name: Turbo Pie Fire
Tier: OU
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Score: 1-0 (Close!)
Total LC: 25, but it still says 5 :/

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Your Opponent's Name: Turbo Pie Fire
Tier: OU
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Score: 1-0 (Close!)
Total LC: 25, but it still says 5 :/

I'll be changing that right now so don't worry! and Turbo, it's awesome you got an artist job! Can't wait to see what you got! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.