• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Phantom Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Cool art seed! And the backround looks nice! Very nice art! :)

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Since this clan is merging with BAS, i'll go ahead and sign up there.

It's been fun.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Nice art, seed, IMO i think you should start an art shop anyway. Dont care too much about what others say. :)

Anyway, i haven been as active as inhad wanted to becuz my computer broke. D: So now im stuck with my mobile phone to access internet...well it shouldnt be too much of a problem and i should have my computer back up and running soon.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Since this clan is merging with BAS, i'll go ahead and sign up there.

It's been fun.

Wait, WHAT?!? We're merging with another clan? I have really bad memories of this back in Sheer Force...
Yeah, what about that? Did any of the other leaders (or at least Scept) get word of this or confirm this? I certainly haven't heard anything about a merge (unless this is just another excuse/distraction for Hax to leave and come back for the upteenth time...).

EDIT: Well, I saw a little bit of the convo on xat. I suppose I'm alright with it.

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Yeah Scept and turbo and I have been discussing it and we decided that TPL will merge with my clan, BAS.
We are not going to yet though as i need to sort things out in my clan first.
But dont worry i promise your clan will get a fair deal out of this, thats what the delays for, to organise it so you guys get fair positions in our clan. Rest assured you will all maintain your current ranks within the clan when the merge happens, except for leaders, as we cant fit that many leaders in our clan, but there will be a fair amount of your leaders as leads in BAS.
Also @soma, we were NOT going to merge without you confirming it, hax just got the wrong idea :)

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Wait, WHAT?!? We're merging with another clan? I have really bad memories of this back in Sheer Force...

Yeah, what about that? Did any of the other leaders (or at least Scept) get word of this or confirm this? I certainly haven't heard anything about a merge (unless this is just another excuse/distraction for Hax to leave and come back for the upteenth time...).

EDIT: Well, I saw a little bit of the convo on xat. I suppose I'm alright with it.

Well Seed, I can guarantee that it won't be bad like that time with SF and CC. Besides, our clan has been really inactive, and as much as I hate to say it, I don't think we'll be getting much anywhere if things continue to stay as it is for us (which seems pretty likely, anyway). So far, it's been planned that when we finally do merge with BAS, we will be part of one of the divisions, confirmed from Darkfire. I will be the leader of the division, and we'll be able to keep a record of our history there (this was actually the only thing that's been bothering me, until I talked about it with Dark today). So it seems like everyone that is actually active in this clan agrees to the merge. For the inactive ones, I can't really do anything about. Especially Crimson. It's only natural that our founder should have a say in this, but because he has been severely inactive as a leader, we must continue to carry on with what we, as a clan, think is best. We will stand closer together, with the help of BAS as a much stronger and larger community.

If anyone has anything they have to ask about, please do so now so I can be sure that everyone is satisfied with the merge.

Last edited:

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I'm perfectly fine with this merge idea (seeing as how i'm not really active around here, I guess I don't get much of a say in it anyway lol). However, I am curious as to how the divisions will be when this merge happens. Are our divisions going to be removed, or changed, or somehow combine with theirs? Anyway it was just something I wanted to know and I really wouldn't mind how it's going to be like.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Well Seed, I can guarantee that it won't be bad like that time with SF and CC. Besides, our clan has been really inactive, and as much as I hate to say it, I don't think we'll be getting much anywhere if things continue to stay as it is for us (which seems pretty likely, anyway). So far, it's been planned that when we finally do merge with BAS, we will be part of one of the divisions, confirmed from Darkfire. I will be the leader of the division, and we'll be able to keep a record of our history there (this was actually the only thing that's been bothering me, until I talked about it with Dark today). So it seems like everyone that is actually active in this clan agrees to the merge. For the inactive ones, I can't really do anything about. Especially Crimson. It's only natural that our founder should have a say in this, but because he has been severely inactive as a leader, we must continue to carry on with what we, as a clan, think is best. We will stand closer together, with the help of BAS as a much stronger and larger community.

If anyone has anything they have to ask about, please do so now so I can be sure that everyone is satisfied with the merge.
I agree scept and i think it is best for the clan. sorry i have been kind of inactive. its cuz of school :/

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here

I just wanna put everyones minds to rest and confirm everything scept says above.
Ive been making clans for years and know how much it can mean to people, so have no intention for TPL to be forgotten, scept will have control over a division, with choice of leaders, names and ranks, within reason. You will all maintain your current ranks, no matter what div you are in.
It is my goal that every clan gets a fair deal out of this, if anyone has any concerns, feel free to tell me.

Turpoo

S|utbro
I do think this clan NEEDS a merge or something like that... (Obviously) Also I told myself that if this clan would ever close down I would probably quit Pokemon(for a bit, not quitting it was just a thought), so..... I thinks it the best way to go and probably the only way to go for this clan

Last edited:

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
So...just to keep things going on here, whens the merge gonna happen? Obviously not looking for a specific date but I was wondering if we're just about ready to do it soon or if we still need some time/confirmation.

DiamondSeedII

Guys, I screwed up paint.net. It will take a while to fix it, so for now I cannot make any art. Sorry :(

EDIT:

It's fixed now.

Last edited:

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Guys, I screwed up paint.net. It will take a while to fix it, so for now I cannot make any art. Sorry :(

EDIT:

It's fixed now.

When I click on a certain tab in my program, it starts acting up, and I end up losing everything I've been working on at the time. :p

So...just to keep things going on here, whens the merge gonna happen? Obviously not looking for a specific date but I was wondering if we're just about ready to do it soon or if we still need some time/confirmation.

I think the actual merge will be in a few days as of today. I just confirmed everything with Darkfire, so we're gonna start working on things now.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Sound's good Scept!!! And seed that fusion is good! So we are merging soon :) Thats good!! and sorry i have been inactive its cuz of school. i will be active this weekend.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Just making my weekend check-up. How's everyone been? I take it the merge is almost upon us?

BTW nice fusions, Seed. That reminds me; I was working on a Frankenstein-esque splice in Art II (which has become Independent Art for us) earlier today. I couldn't help but laugh at the eyes. The Eyes, They Are Made Of Derp! I might go ahead and finish it tonight and show it to you guys since next week will be our first non-indep. art project. Coincidentally, my English 1010 class has started reading Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. =P

EDIT:
FrankenkrookIzGonnaShankYoSlowpokez_zps4f8fc9da.png

Frankenkrook Iz Gonna Shank Yo Slowpokez. Welp, this splice is officially silly. :p

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
I am pleased to announce that the merge between TPL and Black Ambitions Society is happening today.
You have been all added to a post on the BAS post. Once you post on BAS, stating which of our divisions you wish you join, we will add you to that division, in the rank you are here currently (coleaders and leaders who scept does not have as one of his 2 coleaders in his division will be giver rank 7, the highest rank). You have 1 month, starting today to tell us the division you want to be in, or you will be considered inactive and removed (this HAS been approved by scept) though you can rejoin if you return after the month by pming me
Scept will have control over the dark destroyers division as soon as possible, which will be redesigned by him soon.
I hope this merge will benefit all of us and will allow our clan to become amazing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.