• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Phantom Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Your Opponent's Name:Sceptrigon
Tier:Monotype Tournament
Win/Lose/Draw:Win
Score:3-0
Total LC:---
GG! That was REALLY FUN! YAY!!!! I WIN the Monotype Tournament YAY!!! THAT WAS EPIC!!

Confirmed. Ugh, I wasn't really in the mood to battle since you said you wouldn't have the time before, but oh well. Good game, there. :)

Serpentine

Pokemon Breeder
LegacyTournament-2.jpg

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Pokemon Online Name: Floopy
Wi-fi or PO: mainly Wifi right now but i'll get PO again soon.
Wi-fi Friend Code(optional): Pokemon Black:
4083-7416-2246
Pokemon White FC:
3525-4588-1004
Legacy(Division): shadow legacy please!
Timezone(optional): I think I'm in eastern time
Referrer: no one. found this clan myself!
Clan Password: Motnaph

Last edited:

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Congratulations Arcos for winning the tourney!

And yay, we got another member, welcome to the clan snivy :). Hope you enjoy it here.

Also guys, my PO OU team needs rating! Clicky

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Wlcome to the clan!! And thank you for the congrats!! Again I will be inactive from the 13 to the 28 for vacation.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
*blushes* Thanks guys. I hope I get accpepted. This seems like a really fun clan!
Oh and also if its okay, I can be an egg breeder, I'm pretty good at breeding pokemon for egg moves.

Last edited:

Serpentine

Pokemon Breeder
*blushes* Thanks guys. I hope I get accpepted. This seems like a really fun clan!
Oh and also if its okay, I can be an egg breeder, I'm pretty good at breeding pokemon for egg moves.

Well I'm pretty sure you're accepted and welcome. I'm an egg breeder as well and I too am a fan of Snivy... How very odd... So join us on the xat that's where most of our planning for stuff comes from and that's also where we talk about most things. So come and check it out. I have a link in my sig.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Really! Thanks! I'll head there now.. Can I have a link?

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Name: snivyoshawottlvr
Current job (if you already have another job): not yet. Until I get accepted
Previous experience with job: I was 2nd main egg breeder and Co-leader of Clan Darkwoods until it closed.

my comp isn't letting me edit or delete my posts And Dusk told me to post again... Sorry for triple posting!

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Name:snivyoshawottlvr
Job you would like: Egg breeder

Name: snivyoshawottlvr
Current job (if you already have another job): not yet. Until I get accepted
Previous experience with job: I was 2nd main egg breeder and Co-leader of Clan Darkwoods until it closed.

Alright, you're accepted! And once your computer stops acting up, you can edit/delete your posts. Don't worry about it.

Turpoo

S|utbro
HI GUYS, I'm on my phone right now... WELCOME new member... ANYWAYS just stopping by to say HI and wishing.I COULD go on my laptop ..

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Thanks I'm happy to be here! Does anyone want to battle on Diamond, pearl, or platinum wifi? I'm bored.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Naw its okay and thanks! :D

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
really? Thanks!
Lvl 50 single battle if thats okay with you. I'll give you my FC in a sec.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
What's your name in the games? Also I'm trying to enter it in but it keeps saying that the friend code is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.