• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Phantom Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Student's name: snivyoshawottlvr
Tutor's name: Serpentine
Topic of Lesson: IV Breeding
Comments: It was pretty good. He gave me a couple of examples and explained things really well. Thanks!

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Welcome snivyoshawottlvr!

Hmm, NU/RU...not sure if I'll be joining or not...I might have to make a new team, since PO doesn't consider my (only) NU team an NU team...

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
NU/RU? Sounds interesting...gonna make some teams right now. :D

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Hi again, sorry for suddenly disapearing for 2 weeks, my internet keeps on shutting off. '-_-
so anyway hi new people! and i see everyone has been doing a tournament.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Sorry i haven't been on for a while guys... I had to finish up my geometry online class...
So how is everyone?

DiamondSeedII

*sigh* I'm looking at the original Sheer Force... Good times... Until Rwhite became leader which made everyone quit because Rwhite's a jerk.

Sorry for inactivity, btw.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Wow a lot of people are checking in to say that they've been gone for awhile.
Anywho... I found my Pokemon Black game. Want to battle? My FC is 4083-7416-2246

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Guys we haven't won a war in forever :/
Maybe we should take some time to regroup?

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Maybe like a new clan?

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Sorta, the point is to start from the bottom and work our way up one more time.
EDIT: Guys i'm sorry i have to do this, but i have to leave the clan. I'll miss you guys alot and specially crimson who i didn't see as often and was the reason i joined T-T i'll miss everyone bye.

Last edited:

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I think this clan war idea, along with the tourneys we have, would be great for bringing this clan up to activity again, as we seem to be dead every so often. :O

Wolf Prince, even though i never really knew you, I just wanna say I respect your decision in leaving this clan and wish you luck in your future endeavors.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Bye Wolf and PKMNSpencer... :(

And also sorry for the low inactivity, what with school and all, though it's not like I do much else on this forum. I pretty much stopped battling in competitive tiers months ago, and, really, the only reasons I still check up on this place are because this clan hasn't closed yet, I might get requests to do CC Bo3s in a league that I'm still somewhat in, and I still have a few friends on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.