• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Phantom Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Well anyways, guys, we can be expecting a war with Perpetual Motion sometime this week if they reply back (since there's nothing much we can do now). If we do, then I hope we'll all be satisfied with this one and have a good war. Once Arcos is back, and Hax is able to get to PO again (since he told me that he might be able to use it again in a few days), hopefully, we'll be all set by then.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Well, at least put me as a sub, I guess. First because I'm not all wild about another war, and second because Isaac is likely to hit us sometime this week, which may or may not mean a significant drop in whatever activity I still have here over the next week or so.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Hey guys. Just telling everyone that i'm un-banned.

btw shouldn't we tell a mod to transfer all of crimsons posts (i mean like the first original post) to another person since he is gone .-.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Hey guys. Just telling everyone that i'm un-banned.

btw shouldn't we tell a mod to transfer all of crimsons posts (i mean like the first original post) to another person since he is gone .-.
Meh. We didn't do so when he was out of a computer for 3 or so months; I don't see why we should take the time to do so now (provided he's gone again...which seems to be the case)...

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
There's going to be a war?! Ohmigosh! So much happened while I was gone for a couple days. Sorry I forgot to tell you guys.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
IMMA BACK!!!!! Whats up? A war sounds good! Bye wolf and spencer:(. I was in active cuz i was on vacation. Lets win this war!! Im soooo happy im back! Cool sig scept!!

DiamondSeedII

Name: DiamondBladeII
Job you would like: Artist

I can make banners, userbars, and xat avatars now! Again, if anyone wants something from me let me know!

EDIT:

Starman.jpg

Last edited:

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Alrighty guys, our electricity and such is back, so I can be online again.

BTW Seed, that reminds me...

Name: SoMaPoKiTo

My work is mainly centered around the spriting business atm, since I don't exactly have ready access to a scanner or tablet for drawing purposes, and I haven't done any banners/avys (though I could probably do some sprite-based ones if you asked). Anyways, I can do splices, recolors, and much more (I even have a shop on GTS+ open for such things if you want to see more of my examples); all you need to do is ask.

Here are a few of my favorites (maybe more than "a few" ^^; ):

Mallargon2.png
Sonic2MetalRobotnikSplicePal-Gen-Zard-BigPory2.png
StevenSteel.png
QwilFossil.png
AmberWailord.png
IAmAnAzuknight.png
PuddingVatShuckle.png
Shiverupt.png

Well...that's all, I guess. =P

P.S. Yesh, that is a "prehistoric" Wailord trapped in amber. Enjoy it~
Also,
Mallargon2.png
Cyber Duck is cybering. =D

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Alrighty guys, our electricity and such is back, so I can be online again.

BTW Seed, that reminds me...

Name: SoMaPoKiTo

My work is mainly centered around the spriting business atm, since I don't exactly have ready access to a scanner or tablet for drawing purposes, and I haven't done any banners/avys (though I could probably do some sprite-based ones if you asked). Anyways, I can do splices, recolors, and much more (I even have a shop on GTS+ open for such things if you want to see more of my examples); all you need to do is ask.

Here are a few of my favorites (maybe more than "a few" ^^; ):

Mallargon2.png
Sonic2MetalRobotnikSplicePal-Gen-Zard-BigPory2.png
StevenSteel.png
QwilFossil.png
AmberWailord.png
IAmAnAzuknight.png
PuddingVatShuckle.png
Shiverupt.png

Well...that's all, I guess. =P

P.S. Yesh, that is a "prehistoric" Wailord trapped in amber. Enjoy it~
Also,
Mallargon2.png
Cyber Duck is cybering. =D
Kool stuff! They look good!

Turpoo

S|utbro
Seed and Soma very nice, I need to get back into Sprties myself.
Just wanted to tell anyone who did not know, I will be starting school on Wensday(5th) and I won't be active during the weekdays, I will try to, but probably cannot be on.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
My school will be starting the 5th. I will not be as active as i am now. I will try to be active on weekends ans such.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Hahahaha my school starts at the 6th.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Serpentine

Pokemon Breeder
Yeah Hax, YEAH? MINE STARTS THIS FRIDAY! THE 7TH! Which sucks cuz it's a Friday.... I mean really, who thought that was a good idea? Anyways, does someone wanna make me a banner for my shop seeing as how we have new artists?

DiamondSeedII

I started about a week ago...

Meh, at least I'll get out earlier then all of you. :D

EDIT:

How about this for a Youtube background? bluedark.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.