• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Photo Club^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Does anyone else think the photo club is totally fun?!

I made A LOT of photos on there. I got kind of addicted to it.

Too bad there aren't a lot of stickers to unlock, though :/

Still; fun way to fool around with pokemon poses and trainer fashions xD

I'd like to see some of YOUR photos, too! I wouldn't risk taking my sd card out to show people mine, but.....ah well.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I was hoping someone would get around to making this thread. :D

Alola Photo Club is a lot of fun. It provides a neat little way to show off my kawaii Ayla. <3

Kawaii Ayla

Sorry for the odd means of showing it off. I still don't have a working computer and wanted to do this in a way I know how. ^^;

LadyTriox

I was hoping someone would get around to making this thread. :D

Alola Photo Club is a lot of fun. It provides a neat little way to show off my kawaii Ayla. <3

Kawaii Ayla
Sorry for the odd means of showing it off. I still don't have a working computer and wanted to do this in a way I know how. ^^;

Thats really cute!^^ But i don't think it let you take a photo without a pokemon...?

So glad someone posted in this thread^^ I just don't get why the photo club seems so unpopular.....

And its fine. :) Your showing off is what i wanted for posts in this thread anyways xD

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Thats really cute!^^ But i don't think it let you take a photo without a pokemon...?

So glad someone posted in this thread^^ I just don't get why the photo club seems so unpopular.....

And its fine. :) Your showing off is what i wanted for posts in this thread anyways xD

with the advanced controls you can move the camera left or right to focus on your player or pokemon (also zoom in/out). you can also take pics from all 8 directions much like how there's no up or down when in space. well there arent too many angles underneath your player/pokemon to work with but you can still mess around with it. you can also freeze your character/pokemon in a particular pose/position to get what you want better.

i liked this feature after a while, i wasnt sold on it right away.

here's my Furret (Sakura) trying to be scary, or trying to use scary face?? though i dont think Furret can learn the move scary face or have intimidate ability.
3013a.jpg

Last edited:

LadyTriox

with the advanced controls you can move the camera left or right to focus on your player or pokemon (also zoom in/out). you can also take pics from all 8 directions much like how there's no up or down when in space. well there arent too many angles underneath your player/pokemon to work with but you can still mess around with it. you can also freeze your character/pokemon in a particular pose/position to get what you want better.

i liked this feature after a while, i wasnt sold on it right away.

here's my Furret (Sakura) trying to be scary, or trying to use scary face?? though i dont think Furret can learn the move scary face or have intimidate ability.
View attachment 17044
You and your furret look very cute :)

Oh, i use advanced mode all the time. I must of not messed with that feature much yet, if at all. Will try it for sure sometime! :D Thanks.

I liked the mode right away since it made me think of a site i used to use a lot called blingee.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I just had a photo shoot with Sylveon. Even though it's my first time using stickers it just looks good.

Photo shoot with Sylveon

nel3

Crimson Dragon
You and your furret look very cute :)

Oh, i use advanced mode all the time. I must of not messed with that feature much yet, if at all. Will try it for sure sometime! :D Thanks.

I liked the mode right away since it made me think of a site i used to use a lot called blingee.

thank you, that was a previous pic that i later updated with a heart sticker for both but it was one of my fav pics ive taken so far. i just wish they had even more sticker options.

i took right away to the advanced features of the photo club but didnt really explore too far also. i wasnt 100% sold on the photo club at that point but then by chance i tried to see the other features it had. after seeing the extra options i went a bit crazy and tried many pics with my pokemon. i like how you can focus on the pokemon, it gives you pics from angles not available in regular gameplay.

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Forgot that I had this as well. Good thing I found it, it will get a thread active again that isn't either that complain about USUM thread or a rule-breaker.

Kawaii Ayla from early in the game

As the title implies, this one was taken before my more recent one.

LadyTriox

Forgot that I had this as well. Good thing I found it, it will get a thread active again that isn't either that complain about USUM thread or a rule-breaker.

Kawaii Ayla from early in the game

As the title implies, this one was taken before my more recent one.
She has a different hair style here :3

Its pretty.

Thanks for posting this^^

A lot of my lastest photos had my girl wearing sunglasses, i think. Go figure xD (i'm a korrina fan girl anyways and it probably reminded me of korrina with her own sunglasses LOL even though you can't wear them on your forehead in alola :p sadly...)

xEryChan

Demon Child
This is the one I am currently sharing in Festival Plaza. My character does not wear that anymore so I might need to make an updated one. I am of course posing my Espeon, who I nicknamed Gladio (I happen to like Gladion a lot so I nicknamed my Espeon after him) since Espeon is my favorite Pokemon.

NHwPZpZ.jpg

Satoshi & Touko

Oh, Ayla, the Wimpod might be scared of you, but we all know that your kawaiiness makes it impossible for you to look scary. Black clothes and sunglasses don't help. :D

Kawaii Ayla who fails at appearing scary

Btw Ery, your character looks almost as adorable as my Ayla does in her best outfits. <3

xEryChan

Demon Child
Btw Ery, your character looks almost as adorable as my Ayla does in her best outfits. <3

Thank you. I actually tried two outfits for my character and I'm debating which one I like better. I'm kind of leaning more towards the second one but I still really like them both. Character Customization is so much fun to play around with.

This is the first one. This is the second one.

Satoshi & Touko

Thank you. I actually tried two outfits for my character and I'm debating which one I like better. I'm kind of leaning more towards the second one but I still really like them both. Character Customization is so much fun to play around with.

This is the first one. This is the second one.

This is just my opinion, but I think you should alternate daily or every other day between an array of outfits you like, just like if your character existed in real life. I always do that with my kawaii Ayla. :)

Speaking of Kawaii Ayla...

Kawaii Ayla Enjoys A Good Workout.

xEryChan

Demon Child
This is just my opinion, but I think you should alternate daily or every other day between an array of outfits you like, just like if your character existed in real life. I always do that with my kawaii Ayla. :)

I do change her outfit pretty often but it’s not daily. Pretty much twice a week but I have not changed her outfit in a couple of days, which is the outfit in the second photo in my previous post. I actually really like that outfit, just the question which shoes are better. The white or beige Espadrilles. Both really work with it.

LadyTriox

What a beautiful Espeon you have, EryChan! :3 Makes me want to get an espeon for photo shoots myself x3

Even if my favorite eeveelution isn't espeon, and in fact, is sylveon ;3 Who I also, by the way, named after a Pokemon person I liked a lot xD My Sylveon on y is called....wait for it.....YEP! Korrina :p

Status
Not open for further replies.