• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~|The Pichu, Pikachu & Raichu Fan Club|~

Who do you think should be the mascot of this awesome club?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

csisps_26

Roark <3
OK. So this is the lovely ~|Pichu, Pikachu & Raichu Fan Club|~!

Our mascot, is of course, the world famous lil' electric rodent with a yellow body, zig-zag tail, red cheeks...
;026;: Cut it short, will you?
;172;: Yeah, say it already. :\
The Winner of the mascot poll is... ;025; Pikachu!

I couldn't find any Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu Club, so I decided to make one. If there IS such a club, then mods can close this thread.

So here are the rules. Yes. Rules. Every club has rules, OK? Stay calm & follow them!

1. Follow these rules. Obvious one.
2. All SPPf rules apply. That includes the whole of the SPPf rules, alright?
3. No spamming. I did that once & I hope I don't do that anymore or don't get any HERE.
4. Discuss only about Pichu, Pikachu & Raichu related stuff. Not about other Pokemon unless it's related to the 3 cute electric rodents.
5. Don't flame any of the three electric rodents, nor any other Pokemon.
6. Use the password "Shocker" when you post your request to join. THE PASSWORD WILL CHANGE EVERY NOW AND THEN.
7. State at least 2 reasons why you want to join.
8. Don't ask to be a Co-Owner as I will appoint them myself.
9. No one-liners.
10. If you want to post fan art/banners, please PM me & give credit. Yes. Credit. No theft here, then it'll be peaceful.
11. Break any of the rules, your name will be written in this colour & will be banned for a week. Twice, then 2 weeks. Thrice, then a month. Any more than that, I suppose it's permaban.
12. HAVE FUN!

Owner: csisps_26
Co-Owner 1: Torpoleon
Co-Owner 2:

Members:
Killer Grunt
politoed321
Shane-san
IcyDragon0605
Kipcha
SOS! Its Not Healthy..
BlackRainWillFall
Mi10ticFan
Roseheart
Yoshi Color Wheel
shaymin_girl
spongeaud

Feel free to tell me if I miss out any of you.

After you are allowed into the club, you can vote for the mascot of this club. Look on the top. However, only members can vote & members can only vote for one and ONLY one of the three choices. It's a public poll so everyone can tell whether you're cheating or not. Be aware that you've been warned! The actual list is here:

;172;:
politoed321
Yoshi Color Wheel

;025;:
Torpoleon
IcyDragon0605
Kipcha
BlackRainWillFall
Mi10ticFan
Roseheart

;026;:
csisps_26
Killer Grunt
Shane-san
SOS! Its Not Healthy..

Pikachu is the official mascot! ;)

None as of yet. Help keep it that way. Then everyone will be happy.

http://i36.*******.com/wrjg8x.png by Metamence, the awesome banner maker.

TestUserbar.png
Userbar by Celestial_Aura.

Feel free to answer them at any moment & any time. ^_^

1. Do you think Ash made the mistake of making Pikachu not evolve?
2. Which one do you like out of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu?
3. Do you think Pichu is cute?
4. Do you think that Ash only really favors Pikachu out of his other Pokemon?
5. Would you ever evolve your Pikachu in real life if given the chance?
6. Do you think that all Raichu are bully-like (except the one from the Summer School arc)?
7. Are you going to have a Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in Platinum?
8. Do you have Pichu, Pikchu or Raichu in D/P?
9. Do you have Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in one of the other games?
10. What Pika-lution would you wanna be, if you could be a Pokemon, Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu?
11. What's the cutest name for a Pikachu or Raichu you came up with?
12. What is your favorite nickname for your Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu?
13. How many Pikachu plushes do you own?
14. How many Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu TCG cards do you have?
15. Whats your highest level Pika-lution?
16. Do you think that should make a Hanukkah Pikachu just like with Christmas?
17. Does your Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu know Volt Tackle?
18. Do you think that it was obvious that Ash would get a Raichu for the Summer School?
19. In Ranger 1, do you think the Go-rock squad acts cruel to the Pikachus and Raichu they captured?

If I missed out any, tell me so, alright?

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Thunder
I would like to join because Pichu is cute, Pikachu is powerful and Raichu is even powerful and they are all cute in general.

Killer Grunt

Thunder :D

I'd like to join since Raichu is my favourite electric type. Pichu and Pikachu are nice aswell. They all look snuggable but thats part of their plan, they lure you in with their sweet looks and then zap you. How can anybody not like creatures that clever?

csisps_26

Roark <3
No problem. You two are added to the list. You're welcomed to the club. And... I'm not good at making topics, so... anyone can add a topic here. Feel free to do so. :)

Last edited:

Torpoleon

OK, I will make the 1st topic. Can you add a list of the topics made on the 1st page please?
Topic:
Do you think Ash made the mistake of making Pikachu not evolve?
No way! Pikachu can get strnger the way it is and it can still beat a trainer's Raichu......on the 2nd try.

csisps_26

Roark <3
OK, no problem. I'll add them in a spoiler tag so it wouldn't be too bulky. And to answer the topic myself :D

Nope. Pikachu shall remain Pikachu forever. Pikachu's the reason behind the Pokemon mascot (though it was originally Clefairy, but Pikachu was more popular). Pikachu is Ash's starter & his most known Pokemon. If it evolved, I'd think there'll be a stampede+rampage.

Killer Grunt

A stampede and a rampage, but..but...but that would be a stampage ahhh run away.

Anyway...

I dont think it was a mistake, as long as its trained well Pikachu can and will continue to be the ultimate electric rodent.

Torpoleon

Here is a new topic just to get this club going some more.
New topic:
Which one do you like out of Pichu, Pikacu and Raichu?
Well, I like Pikachu because it is middle-class with strengths and it is cute an powerful. Raichu is just powerful and Pichu is just cute.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Wow. It's freezing here. Anyway, thanks for keeping the club warm with a new topic, Torpoleon!

Which one do you like out of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu?
Really? I have to pick one? ): Fine. I'll pick Raichu. I loved it once I saw it. But... *cough* the first time I saw it was when Raichu was with *coughLt.Surgecoughcough*. It was a good eppy, but seeing Raichu as some sort of bully didn't seem right. Though many were portrayed as so & I grew to like it. At least they put in a twist on the Summer Arc Raichu. ^^

csisps_26

Roark <3
Gee, an unwanted bump & advertisements. Thanks to the mods for banning him. A lot.

This club seems freezing cold. So... here.

A pic from the Summer School Arc. Ash, Pikachu & Raichu while training.

180px-SumSchoolRaichu.jpg

Credit to Bulbapedia. Cause that's where the image is taken from.

Torpoleon

Wow. Cool pic of the Raichu Ash has to train with. That Raichu is shy and hides itself using Dig. I found that out on I think Blubapedia. I have a question. Should we have a mascot and do a poll for on which will be Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu? You can put up the # of votes on the 1st post. To make this club warmer, here is a new topic:
Do you think that Pichu is cute?
Pichu does look cute even though I am a boy saying that a Pichu is cute.

Also, csisps26, you can do topics too because you are the owner o the club.

Torpoleon

Wow. Cool pic of the Raichu Ash has to train with. That Raichu is shy and hides itself using Dig. I found that out on I think Blubapedia. I have a question. Should we have a mascot and do a poll for on which will be Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu? You can put up the # of votes on the 1st post. To make this club warmer, here is a new topic:
Do you think that Pichu is cute?
Pichu does look cute even though I am a boy saying that a Pichu is cute.

Also, csisps26, you can do topics too because you are the owner o the club.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Thing is, I'm blur on topics, so... you get it.

Hmm... a poll... yeah, good idea. Perhaps it'll start right about now.

I voted for Raichu. ^^

Edit: Poll is up & ready to be voted on. Maximum of two. Apparently, I accidentally de-clicked my other choice for Pikachu besides the vote for Raichu, so... um... the poll doesn't include my vote for Pikachu, so I'll keep the list updated on the 1st post.

~HAVE FUN!

PS: Oh yeah! Torpoleon, would you like to be co-owner #1? If that's OK with you. If you decline then no problem-o! It'll be fine. ^_^

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
No, not bumping. No, I'm double posting for a reason. Yes. So... still no one besides us three in this club? Honestly, anyone is welcomed to join! So, if you want to, you can. Of course you have to read the rules. Don't forget to have fun here, too.

Torpoleon

My vote goes to Pikachu. Also,I know declined my offer but I change my mind. So, can I be co-owner? Sorry if it is too late. How come there are more votes than there are people in this club. You shuld do it how I did for my club.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Right. You have a point. You sure you want to be co-owner? I don't want to trouble you. So... yeah, no problem. ^_^ Alas, somebody replied. -_-" This club was getting mossy. OK, about the votes, I'll edit my post. :3

politoed321

politoed is uber
thunder
can i join please??
reasons..
Pikachu was the very first pokemon i saw
Raichu is powerful, ans helps me win the league, whenever i use him in firered.
the Pichu bros are cute, so is pichu altogether...

topics...
1. Do you think Ash made the mistake of making Pikachu not evolve?
well, i think it would be cool for pikachu to evolve, but it wouldnt be right without Pikachu....
2. Which one do you like out of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu?
emm, all of them, i really cant decicide
3. Do you think Pichu is cute?
YES

Torpoleon

As co-owner of this club, you are welcome but you need the OK from csisps 26 first.

New topics:
Did it take long to evolve your Pichu to Pikachu?
I don't have a Pichu but I might breed my Pikachu to pichu for Platinum!

Would you say it is a good idea t evolve Pikachu to Raichu?
Yes once Pikachu learns all the moves it can via level-up.

Do you think that Ash only really favors Pikachu out of his other Pokemon?
Yes because he says Pikachu is his buddy but starter Pokemon shouldn't be someoe's favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.