• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~|The Pichu, Pikachu & Raichu Fan Club|~

Who do you think should be the mascot of this awesome club?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

csisps_26

Roark <3
politoed321 - you're accepted & welcomed! Oh, and Torp, you may accept anyone into the club. ;)

Do you think that Ash only really favors Pikachu out of his other Pokemon?

Hm, hard to say, but most probably yes. But he still does care for his other Pokemon. ^^

Oh, and I'll update my first post for name updates.

Shane-san

Fading Memories
Thunder
I'd like to join because I love Raichu. ^^

csisps_26

Roark <3
OK, no problem-o! You're in! I'll edit the first post. Meanwhile, have fun with the topics! Oddly, this club is freezing cold.

Shane-san

Fading Memories
Do you think that Ash only really favors Pikachu out of his other Pokemon?

Yeah, a little bit, but It's also his strongest too.

Would you ever evolve your pikachu in real life if given the chance?

csisps_26

Roark <3
Depends. If it wants to, I'll let it. If it doesn't I won't. Works like Ash's Pikachu. Unless I'm Lt. Surge.

I know I've said it, but WELCOME, Shane-san!

Shane-san

Fading Memories
Yeah. I would ask the Pikachu if that's what it wants and go for it.

and thanks for the welcome!

Torpoleon

Pikachu looks really cute. When will the Mascot Election end? I thught of somenew topics:

Do you think that all Raichus are bully-like (except the one from the Summer School arc)?
Yeah. Lt. Surge and sho's Raichus were.

Are you going to have a Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in Platinum?
Yes it will be a Raichu.

Do you have Pichu, Pikchu or Raichu in D/P?
Yeah. About 2 of each.

Do you have Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in one of the other games?
I think so.

csisps26, you have to add the topics made to the list. I don't think you have all of them plus my 4!

Last edited:

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
"Thunder"

I would like to join because Raichu is one of my favorite electric types. I would also like to join because I think Pichu is so cute. All of them are cute really......

Kipcha

Thunder!

I would love to join because I love the entire evolution line. Pikachu is near the top of my list of favourite Pokemon.

Also, I want to pitch in my two cents on this question now...

Do you think that all Raichus are bully-like (except the one from the Summer School arc)?

No, I don't. After all, wasn't the one in Stage Fright, Episode 92 timid because he accidently shocked his trainer and she threw him? That doesn't sound mean to me. I think it is all in how the trainer brings up the Pokemon. I doubt if Pikachi evolved, it would turn nasty.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Yes, you're in. o_O Weird. This place was quiet a moment ago.

Nope. Maybe they are a little, but there were some nice Raichu, like Sugar, the one in "Lights, camera, Quacktion!"... Though, I like Sho's Raichu. Yes, evil GOOD, I mean, good. :D

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
Thunder!
I would love to join, I love all the Pika family, especially Raichu. Raichu is my absolute favorite Pokemon of mine, and its been a while, since I loved Pokemon back in 99.

1. Do you think Ash made the mistake of making Pikachu not evolve?
I don't so, I remembered from Electric Shock Showdown, when Pikachu was first introduced to the thunderstone, it was the right decision since it was too early. But now reintroducing after Pika and Goliath, Pikachu is strong in its own ways, so it doesn't need to evolved. Although I could imagined how strong Pikachu would be as a Raichu.

2. Which one do you like out of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu?
Raichu of course, its so adorable, and I like how its powerful, has attitude, and cute all combined.

3. Do you think Pichu is cute?
Yes, its adorable. Saw it today from cartoon network.

4. Do you think that Ash only really favors Pikachu out of his other Pokemon?
I think he does. He can't admit that he loves Pikachu more than anyone else. Look how he brought Pikachu to all his journeys.

5. Would you ever evolve your pikachu in real life if given the chance?
Honestly I would lead to my Pikachu to decide, but I would encourage to be strong in its own terms. But I bet my Pikachu be Raichu.

6. Do you think that all Raichu are bully-like (except the one from the Summer School arc)?
Raichu made I believe like 7 appearances. I know Lt. Surge, Sho, and then the one from Pikachu's Vacation were bully like, but turned out nice at the end.

Then you got the Raichu from Lights, Cameras, Quackation, then Stage Fight, then the Mareep episode, Legend of Thunder episode, Sugar, then the school's Raichu were cute and friendly.

Whoops I answered my own question, and my estimate was wrong,actually majority more times it was friendly. I guess the bully like Raichus stands out from the rest since in sequently they were owned by male trainers. All the Raichus were awesome, either mean or nice. XD

7. Are you going to have a Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in Platinum?
Of course I am.

8. Do you have Pichu, Pikchu or Raichu in D/P?
Yes I do, I have a herd of Pichus and Pikachus at the moment, and some strong strengthed Raichus. I have 2 powerful ones in my 2 DP games, named Miley and Gia. They both packed a punch.

9. Do you have Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in one of the other games?
Yes, I have Pokemon XD and Battle Revoultion. Guess who is there. XD

csisps_26

Roark <3
Yes, you're in. o_O Suddenly this trhead has come back to life. o_O;;

Meanwhile, have some fun here. I'll add you the the list of members.

OK, newsflash.
The poll had non-members voting, so I WILL NOT count those votes. For actual votes, see the first post. The poll will end December 23: 12am GMT+8, in time for Xmas eve.

Shane-san

Fading Memories
6. Do you think that all Raichu are bully-like (except the one from the Summer School arc)?

naw, like people all pokemon have personalities. so there are mean and nice Raichu.

pidgey rules

<----My Precious
nevermind.....

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Please change your post to a non one liner and increase your grammar a bit and than you will be in. Apparently you didn't read the rules. Read over ALL the rules please.

EDIT: OK. I am not a critic because I am the co-owner and I can accept members. I wasn't being a critic. If you want to continue this conversation than let's do it over PM/VM please.

Last edited:

Shane-san

Fading Memories
2. Which one do you like out of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu?
Raichu. I've always loved it cuz its so cute, and has always been my powerhouse in battle!

Thunder ;026;

I'd very much like to join this club. ^_^ I have loved Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu from the first moment that I saw each one. All of them are undeniably adorable. Although I revere Pichu and Raichu respectively, there is no other mascot that can beat Pikachu! <3<3<3

1. Do you think Ash made the mistake of not making Pikachu evolve?
No. I love Raichu, but Satoshi's Pikachu needs to stay a Pikachu. I think his Pikachu is perfect the way she is (I believe Satoshi's Pikachu is a female).

Hey csisp_26, I saw you on the Pokemon Movie 12 thread; isn't that abnormal-eared Pichu a trip? I wonder what the Pichu's purpose is...

csisps_26

Roark <3
OK, you're in. Yeah, the Pichu was definitely odd. My guess it's a decoy. But to avoid trouble, I'll stop talking 'bout it here. ;) Enjoy your time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.