• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~|The Pichu, Pikachu & Raichu Fan Club|~

Who do you think should be the mascot of this awesome club?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane-san

Fading Memories
Picture time!

evolution_pika2.gif

csisps_26

Roark <3
Okey dokey, Mi10ticFan - Sorry 'bout that. ^^;; Guess I missed out that one. I'll add it to the first post... I guess?! *shot*

Illusione-Tempus

To Shane-san: That's a really cute picture! I'll put it as my Wallpaper.
To csisps 26: Well, it's up to you, since you're the owner of this club.

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
...Right... problem solved. It's there on the first post.

@ Shane-san: Adorable picture indeed. :) The trio together. ^^

Pic:
th_PichuBrothers.jpg

Last edited:

Shane-san

Fading Memories
To Shane-san: That's a really cute picture! I'll put it as my Wallpaper.
To csisps 26: Well, it's up to you, since you're the owner of this club.

I know, that pic is so cute! I love it!

Topic

How many Pikachu plushes do you own?

Illusione-Tempus

I want to buy a Pikachu DS lite. Still saving up money to buy one.

My mom won't allow me to have one, but my cousins have 2 and I always play with them whenever I visit them.

How 'bout this topic:
How many Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu TCG cards do you have?
Mine currently is 3 Pichus and 4 Pikachus. I lost one from every evolution line.:( Actually I have 4 Pichus, 5 Pikachus and 1 Raichu. My friend doesn't want to trade his Raichu card, is he so selfish? He even doesn't like Pika-evolutions.

Last edited:

Shane-san

Fading Memories
My mom won't allow me to have one, but my cousins have 2 and I always play with them whenever I visit them.
YOur mom sucks.

I myself own 4 Pikachu's and a Raichu.

Pikachu DS Lite? Wha?

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Yeah, she really sucks. Actually my cousin was offering 1 of them but my mother doesn't allow.

About Pikachu DS Lite, I found it at the stores accidentally. It's so cute, but my bro wants another one, the limited version. He really sucks.

Last edited:

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
Picture time!

evolution_pika2.gif

Omg, so cute! I wanted to commented yesterday, but I had to work.
...Right... problem solved. It's there on the first post.

@ Shane-san: Adorable picture indeed. :) The trio together. ^^

Pic:
th_PichuBrothers.jpg
Pichus brother, I haven't seen it in a while.

I own a Pika plushie and a pillow. And I'm waiting for a Raichu plushie which I'm gonna b at someone soon about the shipping/

Illusione-Tempus

I've been chaining Pichus since last night, but not a single shiny to be found. Now I have a box full of Pichu with 3 Pikachus and a Raichu.:p I want to evolve my Pikachus but I'm out of thunderstones.:(

I own a Pika plushie and a pillow. And I'm waiting for a Raichu plushie which I'm gonna b at someone soon about the shipping/

A Pika Pillow? :eek: I only have the bedsheet. Where can I find one?

Shane-san

Fading Memories
I've been chaining Pichus since last night, but not a single shiny to be found. Now I have a box full of Pichu with 3 Pikachus and a Raichu.:p I want to evolve my Pikachus but I'm out of thunderstones.:(

I found some on eBay, along with some adorable Pika slippers!

Last edited:

Shane-san

Fading Memories
I won them for .99 but the shipping is 10 bucks. as far as my pika plushes i have like 6. and a Raichu.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...

Shane-san answered for me. But the Pika Pillow, its really old. I had it since 2000. So it been in my posession for 8 years, and I still sleep with it and right now I'm laying on it. Makes an awesome pillow to be anywhere, and popular choice.

Thunder. :)

I'd like to join because I love Pichu; it is my favorite pokemon and because I like the three electric mice. They are awesome!!!:) I am really going to watch

Movie 12, since Pichu is going to be the star character in that movie!

I want to get to know some Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu fans here, so can I join?

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

I've been chaining Pichus and Pikachus again. My Pichu/Pikachu/Raichus now are:

57 Pichus
12 Pikachus
2 Raichus

Don't get shocked by the number, it's true. I really have 2 boxes filled with Pichus and a box with Pikachus and Raichus. It took me the whole day just to chain that much.:p

Last edited:

Shane-san

Fading Memories
I've been chaining Pichus and Pikachus again. My Pichu/Pikachu/Raichus now are:

57 Pichus
12 Pikachus
2 Raichus

Don't get shocked by the number, it's true. I really have 2 boxes filled with Pichus and a box with Pikachus and Raichus. It took me the whole day just to chain that much.:p

Wow, thats some harcore chaining there!

Topic:

Whats your highest level Pika-lution?

csisps_26

Roark <3
Yoshi Color Wheel - Yes, you may join. Guys, lets welcome Yoshi to our club! That is, when Yoshi's online.:p

New topic to be added to the list: Whats your highest level Pika-lution?
New member: Yoshi Color Wheel

---
AND, begin! *shot*

Roseheart

Banned
I have a Pikachu pillow which I got when I was like eight, a talking plushie, a walking plushie, four regular Pikachu plushies and a bootlegged Pikachu plushie (It's mouth looks like this: \_/ lmao). Haven't got any Pichu or Raichu, though.

Whats your highest level Pika-lution?
In Diamond I have a level 45 Raichu, and in Fire Red I tried to make my way through the game with only a Pikachu. Its Brick Break was good against rock types, but I didn't make it.

Lol I have a level 100 Pichu A level 82 Pikachu and a level 90 Raichu! :)
so yeah my highest evolution is Pichu!

And thanks for the welcome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.