1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Picture Thread - 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Victorian Rush, Nov 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Automail Engineer

The Picture Thread 2.0
    The previous one died so I am bringing it back.​

Do you have any selfies that you have been dying to post? Well, you have definitely come to the right place. Here you can post any pictures of yourself that you want to. Of course you don’t have to if you don’t want to but if you want to, you are more than welcome to.

All SPPF and Misc Rules apply.

Any picture posted in this thread should be a picture of you. Of course, you are more than welcome to post picture of your pets as long as you are in the picture somehow.

This is also a judgment free zone. If I see anyone insulting another user based upon the way they look, that kind of behavior will not be tolerated and you will be reported directly to the mods.

Well then, pose and go!

345ash-greninja likes this.
  2. xEryChan

xEryChan Supreme Thunder Staff Member Moderator

I was waiting for this thread to make a comeback, I have a selfie I have been dying to post.

Yeah, I wear glasses. I'm near-sighted, basically meaning I have no problems reading something up close when it's right in front of me but if it's a little further away, than I have trouble seeing it. This is the first selfie I've taken with glasses and I actually really like how it came out.

[​IMG]

3. Evanibble

Evanibble Well-Known Member

I'm don't take a lot of pictures of myself, and rarely does anyone take a picture of me, but here's something, I guess:

By the way, you look nice!

xEryChan likes this.
  4. Scammel

Scammel Well-Known Member

You've lost... a not insignificant amount of weight since the last thread, I think?

[​IMG]

I was accosted by two Rocket dweebs. The two Skull grunts (yes, that includes you, Gladion) in the foreground did absolutely nothing to help, and Mallow's just having a great time.

keepitsimple and xEryChan like this.
  5. xEryChan

xEryChan Supreme Thunder Staff Member Moderator

This just made my day. I actually have. I joined Weight Watchers in February and since joining, I have lost over thirty pounds. It makes me so happy that you noticed that. Losing weight has never been easy for me, espeically because I’m a woman, but I really tried to lose as much weight as I could before my cousin’s wedding in October.

Evanibble and keepitsimple like this.
  6. Peter Quill

Peter Quill star-lord

Congratulations, @xEryChan !

I say as I've gained a significant amount of weight since my last photos here. Oh well. Mind the odd crop.

[​IMG]

xEryChan likes this.
  7. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Well-Known Member

I was the Green Arrow for Halloween. When I went out on Halloween I got a lot of compliments on this costume. It was a really cool feeling. :D I'm a big fan of the CW Arrow series. I also have the season 1 costume. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Evanibble likes this.
  8. Evanibble

Evanibble Well-Known Member

Dude this is so cool! I'm a fan of the CW shows as well (Arrow is one of my favorites, next to Flash). All you need is the bow and arrow to complete it!