1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Picture Thread - 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Victorian Rush, Nov 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Coolio35

Coolio35 Active Member

[​IMG]
    This was my first Pokemon Real Life Event. The event was on the Sep.2005. I got there my first Event Pokemon Deoxy. Until now keep it in my Fire Red Version.

[​IMG]
    This was me at the Pokemon Day 2013 in Munich. It was a Promotion Tour for Pokemon XY.

[​IMG]
    Howdy folks. NZ Oct. 2018

[​IMG]
    This was me at the Europapark May 2019. It was very fun and the best thing is that i didnt pay a entry fee, because my Company win many free tickets.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Fushiki and Jerimiyah like this.
  2. Playful Latios

Playful Latios @Soul Dew

3. Hydrangea

Hydrangea 風に吹き Staff Member

[​IMG]

I coloured my hair and I really just want to post this selfie everywhere because damn my hair look good.

Fushiki and wolf jani like this.
  4. Fushiki

Fushiki Golden Orchid

I'm not too much into taking pictures of myself or at least I don't happen to do that quite often... Here's one I took before, however.
    [​IMG]

5. FullFathomsFive

FullFathomsFive Well-Known Member

Because I'm a massive egotist, I commissioned a picture of myself at Hyper Japan a few weeks back. It's very flattering.

[​IMG]

Fushiki, wolf jani and BƬS_fan like this.
  6. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member

This summer I visited Lake Michigan. This is by far one of my favorite destinations. Lake Michigan is absolutely amazing.
    [​IMG]

Fushiki and wolf jani like this.