• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Banned

Profesco

gone gently
Last edited:

Dragon35

It wasn't actually! It was supposed to be blue, but it kinda faded out to green ): However, it was still a nice colour :3

I have a friend who had the same thing. Blue hair fading to a more greenish colour.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>

Haha you look like 10 years older in the second one compared to the first. I gotta learn how to do that. ^_^

In the meantime, here's one of the relatively few photos that exist of me on the internet. All photos of me on the internet were taken by other people, I am without camera/webcam. >_> Proudly brought to you all by shoddy facebook cropping. :D

It's worth noting the person flipping you off is actually a very nice person, just poor (awesome?) timing on my friends part.

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
Haha you look like 10 years older in the second one compared to the first. I gotta learn how to do that. ^_^

In the meantime, here's one of the relatively few photos that exist of me on the internet. All photos of me on the internet were taken by other people, I am without camera/webcam. >_> Proudly brought to you all by shoddy facebook cropping. :D

It's worth noting the person flipping you off is actually a very nice person, just poor (awesome?) timing on my friends part.

It's pretty easy to do! The way I did my make up is the same in both picture. It's just the hair ;)
Then suddenly realizes you're a guy, oops. :3

Last edited:

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
It's pretty easy to do! The way I did my make up is the same in both picture. It's just the hair ;)
Then suddenly realizes you're a guy, oops. :3

I've always been able to get away posing 3-5 years younger than I am(for cheaper football tickets ect), and that comes naturally. If I work at it, I'm sure I'll be buying Student priced tickets well into my 20's. ^_^

10 years is a little steep even for me though, not sure I look 8 in that photo. :p

natie

Mr. F
Kit Kat is also candylicious.

Dragon35

I've always been able to get away posing 3-5 years younger than I am(for cheaper football tickets ect), and that comes naturally. If I work at it, I'm sure I'll be buying Student priced tickets well into my 20's. ^_^

10 years is a little steep even for me though, not sure I look 8 in that photo. :p

I can look around 3-5 years younger than I am simply by being clean shaven (although according to someone I met recently I look 5 years older than I actually am).

So does that mean I'll look 10 years younger simply by shaving?

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
the vikings jersey has no relations to the minnesota vikings. it was a team i played for (wary)
[img139]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r564/other_austin_hernandez/others001.jpg[/img139]
my dogs [img139]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r564/other_austin_hernandez/dogs004.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:

ShimmerInTheDark

Ace Trainer

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Status
Not open for further replies.