• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
You're lucky to get this. I hate how I look. I think I'm the ugliest guy on the planet. Please, someone appreciate this.

me.jpg

Oh please. All of you look better than me.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
No, really. I look terrible.. there's a reason I try to avoid people xD

All of you should have self confidence. While there are.people out there who disagree, there's not a person who looks bad. The only.opinion that matters.is your own.. and only you can control that.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
No, really. I look terrible.. there's a reason I try to avoid people xD

All of you should have self confidence. While there are.people out there who disagree, there's not a person who looks bad. The only.opinion that matters.is your own.. and only you can control that.

Well then you need to tell yourself that you look good >.> If people tell you you look pretty, cute, handsome or whatever else that is positive then believe it. and stop making things like saying you look horrible and other crap.

Tell me... if you think you look terrible, this goes for others as well, why do you post a picture of your own?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Tell me... if you think you look terrible, this goes for others as well, why do you post a picture of your own?

I posted mine in the hopes that someone would actually approve of me. Only one girl has ever said I looked good. And I'm in college, so I've talked to a lot of people.

I posted mine in the hopes that someone would actually approve of me. Only one girl has ever said I looked good. And I'm in college, so I've talked to a lot of people.

Okay "You look good, Sexy just came back ;ooo" Make that 2 x33

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
I say I look terrible because that's how I feel. I have no self confidence!~

But really, you all look amazing >>;

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I say I look terrible because that's how I feel. I have no self confidence!~

But really, you all look amazing >>;

Well then if you feel that way, why post yourself at all? Is it the same reason as deoxysdude or what? If you have no self confidence at all, you wouldn't be even be posting here.

You look amazing, and this goes for everyone too. Tell yourselves you look good. Doesn't matter in mind or upfront in a mirror. Just do it until you believe it >.>
Its annoying seeing you all saying, "I look terrible" "don't click my pic" or whatever else. You posted because you prove you have confidence in yourself instead of saying, nop no confidence at all >_>

Well then if you feel that way, why post yourself at all? Is it the same reason as deoxysdude or what? If you have no self confidence at all, you wouldn't be even be posting here.

You look amazing, and this goes for everyone too. Tell yourselves you look good. Doesn't matter in mind or upfront in a mirror. Just do it until you believe it >.>
Its annoying seeing you all saying, "I look terrible" "don't click my pic" or whatever else. You posted because you prove you have confidence in yourself instead of saying, nop no confidence at all >_>

Word. :33333

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers

That sums up to what I think. I mean, you could have taken it down if you are not suitable with your looks. Why post if you think that you are ugly? Did you do it for a reason? if you are not suited by your looks, don't post it where the whole world could see. But you look good for who you are. It's not a curse and you should feel blessed.

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster

^ I concur

If you're posting even here, then you at least have some self-confidence even if you don't know it. If you have no self-conficence at all then you wouldn't even have looked at this thread. Everyone here looks amazing! As aforementioned by Lucina Archaelis, it's annoying seeing some of you saying "I look terrible", "I hate how I look" etc. You posted because you have confidence in yourself, not just for someone to say you're handsome/pretty. >________________>

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
O-O Um...xD

Nichole doesn't look 12. It's a lie, I tell you.

But anyway...awkward...but it looks nice : D

Bwahahahahaha xD

But she is 12 D: she's not in my high school, nor is she bossing her sister, as her sister bosses us around, her father ain't so bright either, as he tells her eyes stupid and retarded, not to mention, (us the god damn ugliest people in then world ._. And randomest for sure)

Yay!~

Status
Not open for further replies.