• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I guess I'll join in on the bandwagon, too
This is from 2011...Just a year and a half ago
Lil' Ol' Me

Here's a fairly recent pic from October (I'm the one in leopard print, if it's not already obvious to you)
More recent me

Last edited:

dragonskull

Dark trainer
Are you people that self loathing that you have to post a pic online and beg for attention?

I think this thread is more about putting a face on a name rather than getting attention if you ask me ;-)

Anyways, this is me a few weeks ago.

me.jpg

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I think this thread is more about putting a face on a name rather than getting attention if you ask me ;-)

Kid if that were half true explain the below post's of whats been happening in this thread in the last couple of pages -->

Hey its me with out a costume or a wig or anything. Just me and my love interest Green :D

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae271/bendoverdrek/teeheepicture_zpsfd66b3b4.png

I hate how I look.

He is right Saph, you are pretty.

....Except myself.

Thanks guys. I don't have any self confidence...xD

You're lucky to get this. I hate how I look. I think I'm the ugliest guy on the planet. Please, someone appreciate this.

View attachment 7685

Oh please. All of you look better than me.

No, really. I look terrible.. there's a reason I try to avoid people xD

I posted mine in the hopes that someone would actually approve of me. Only one girl has ever said I looked good. And I'm in college, so I've talked to a lot of people.

I say I look terrible because that's how I feel. I have no self confidence!~

But really, you all look amazing >>;

^^ None of that look's like "putting a face on a name rather than getting attention " it's only about getting attention and being a whiny little kid about it.

Last edited:

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
[ACE] Zero;15584170 said:
Kid if that were half true explain the below post's of whats been happening in this thread in the last couple of pages -->

^^ None of that look's like "putting a face on a name rather than getting attention " it's only about getting attention and being a whiny little kid about it.

rofl

Omg, guiz, tell me i'm perty.

omg i luv ur simile! :3

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers

dragonskull

Dark trainer
[ACE] Zero;15584170 said:

Well, maybe, I was wrong :p Not that it matter anyway xD

Status
Not open for further replies.