• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Good job, you finally get it.

I am pretty much here because I got banned on three accounts at my other place. :p

I am just absorb trouble I guess.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Everyone should get a chance to see how hilariously terrible your posts are. Even Jeremy Renner thinks your misogyny is terrible in a funny way.

"Basement dweller" is not literal. I thought that was obvious.

I am beginning to wonderful is I am just a hilariously terrible human being in general with a sad pathetic future. Nobody likes me I have no friends and all I have left is my pride and small glint at any future career.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I am beginning to wonderful is I am just a hilariously terrible human being in general with a sad pathetic future. Nobody likes me I have no friends and all I have left is my pride and small glint at any future career.

That is the truest thing you've ever said about yourself.

You're still spamming, by the way.

been along time since I posted here but: http://i48.*******.com/zyhb1y.jpg

That is literally the exact same picture you posted last time you posted here.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
I'm a nice guy and completely disrespect women at every turn but women won't sleep with me. They're all bitches. I guess I'll be an insufferable asshole and see if that makes it better.

I'm not a misogynist I am a misanthrope, I probably just take it out on women more since they are they only ones who seem to inherently care.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Check these out, everyone.

Pretty much. Since the only girls my age I even see irl are our servers and all the ones I like aren't single, and all the other ones are pretentious snobs. Besides that all I see are guys and old people.
Well I definitely don't seem to go after highly confident women, that is for sure. Because of my narcissism, I just get threatened by them and by nature rip them apart.
(...)I, don't even want to put up with women if it isn't for a relationship (...).
(...)and seven exes on my own. I'd have to be a literal retard to have no idea what I am talking about (...)
Girls you have guy friends that want to do you and would given the circumstances so try to put on the facade that they are your friend so this opportunity could arise if you ever hit a point of weakness or rebound.
Anyways women attract me (to a relationship) for their objective use:
They are exactly where you left them, in the friend zone.

This shit writes itself.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
That'd be a waste of ink.

Funny you seem to enjoy putting in the time and digital interface now.

It's this new idea of not being a complete dickweasel to the opposite sex because someone hurt you. Maybe you've heard of it.
Who knew being a decent human being was that simple?

I am not really a dick to girls who are kind to me, which is not a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.