• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
im really good at walking in heels, ive never fallen in them :p even on my 21st

Kreis

Still Dirrty
There was that one night you tripped when you got mad at someone.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
ive tripped before but not in heels

Richarizard

conspicuous absence
Me, I guess.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
This is me and my amazing gas mask in my little brothers room while mine is fumigated for wasps. Damn wasps.

Last edited:

cwertle

Don't Blink!
I'm so glad I've read GoT and this actually makes sense, because otherwise I'd be so confused/worried for your sanities.

I was the Doctor for Halloween.

Hah! Awesome. I went as the fourth doctor.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
I am one of the most camera shy people out there. I absolutely hate getting my picture taken. Didn't help that my mom takes pictures on the side. She's let up on taking a bunch of them during vacations/family outings but that role has been filled by someone else. :/

So instead of me, you get mah doggy Mama!
One more thing! Didn't do jack squat for Halloween this year.

Canada

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.