• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
^I don't upload because of creepy comments like yours. JUST KIDDING XD Did I scare you? Haha, I really appreciate the compliment! But yeah, did take me guts..ahaha xD

minerswhocraft

Misty Come Back!
^I don't upload because of creepy comments like yours. JUST KIDDING XD Did I scare you? Haha, I really appreciate the compliment! But yeah, did take me guts..ahaha xD

Yes, you did scare me, haha. I thought it was creepy as I wrote it and thought "This is going to creep people out!"

It felt sketchy uploading my selfie back when I did too just because I don't normally share personal stuff like that either. But I figure since I've been hanging around many of these great folks for a while now, why not! (or WYNAUT! if that jokes not already been killed for yah!)

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
chelsee sd card 006.JPG

A picture of my picture last year. only thing recent that I actually own lmao. a little embarrassed to show it in all honesty but what the heck.;197;

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!

Tigurtz

Haha funny, you got me.

Zivinolette

Livin' The Dream

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
selfie.jpg

This is from the summer, and I've lost quite a bit of weight since then. I'm still working on it though.

fitzy909

Just another guy
DSC_0257.jpg
A pic from my holiday to Germany with school during the Easter holidays. I got pulled into this selfie. By the way, I'm the one in the hat on the left.

(I apologise for it being sideways)

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Status
Not open for further replies.