• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
well im never letting you play with them then ;035;

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I got 2 because you can plug in 2 at once to use 8 GameCube controllers. And I have a million of those but only 2 wiimotes and no wii u controllers besides the game pad so now I can actually play with other people. Kirby come to california and you can play with me with them :))

Also Zazie the jealous was more bc they are hella hard to find right now. I'm sure in a few months they will be at like every store and easy to find but nintendo has been dropping the ball with providing supply of their products lately

Ascended Dialga

Here's me:

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
k.jpg
2cat4u

Status
Not open for further replies.