• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
So, I've seen most of the pictures in the last couple of pages of the thread, and, I must admit, I did not expect so many good looking people on SPPF. I don't talk much so, most of you won't know me, outside ASB/FB and a few in trade forums.

Anyway, this is what I look like.
12011380_10208228026804028_7277878571245737039_n.jpg

527877_3680507616963_702555399_n.jpg

534277_4261574983284_1012388546_n.jpg

You kind of look like a young Jeff Goldblum.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
You kind of look like a young Jeff Goldblum.

Who look like a young Jeff Goldblum?

He quoted me, so he meant I look like a young Jeff Goldblum.
I checked him out on google, since I had no idea who he was. and, I see where the similarities come in. Thanks! I'll post more pics, when I'm able to log in from my phone.

D

Deleted member 384931

Oh, Veens, you're trying to look like someone? I'm not getting the name, but, your hair cut looks like someone. Regardless, its fantastic.

Indeed!!! You are absoluty right about that, but I can't get the name of the person, sorry!

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Nope. This is my usual hair, haha. My hair just got too long. :)

I found the name. I've been trying to get a hair style similar to his, but, I just can't. Simply can't
Matt-Smoth-Doctor-Who-1.jpg
I feel this style would suit you very much and you should try it if you can. ^__^

You don't be shy! You must be pround of how you are!:)

He isn't shy, he is just normal. There is nothing there to suggest that he isn't proud of himself either. If he wasn't he would not have posted a selfie altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.