• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

I found the name. I've been trying to get a hair style similar to his, but, I just can't. Simply can't
Matt-Smoth-Doctor-Who-1.jpg
I feel this style would suit you very much and you should try it if you can. ^__^

He isn't shy, he is just normal. There is nothing there to suggest that he isn't proud of himself either. If he wasn't he would not have posted a selfie altogether

OK. I don't discribe it good!:)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Hi again! Sorry I havent been online in such a long time! Work, college, and the bf keep things constantly busy for me almost always, but I plan on being online more often! Since my last posts, I have gotten a better job with better wages and hours, and am towards the end of my 2nd year in college!

View attachment 15559

Me same coz Im on other sites xD
And wow you look so pretty :D i dont think Ive seen what you look like before xD

Cute picture!:) You are looking great!:)
Thanks ;v;

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
I could, haha, but my hair has a way lighter color than his, plus mine is too short for that style at the moment. :p But yeah, he's got a cool hairdo. :)

Yea, I've been trying to get there, but, I'm far, far away.

me2_zpsovwkejzw.jpg
Me1_zpsgjcjryrc.jpg

Oi, nice picture! You look totally different that what I thought of you to look like. As in, good different. And, is that your sister, in front of you, in the first pic?

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Oh wow. I'm kinda glad to see that most people here look around the same age as me or older haha I don't like to be told too old to play pokemon :{

I guess I'll join in. Here is my poopfaise after waking up this morning. I really should shave... and get a haircut. PS. I usually wear glasses when I'm out
Took it from my snapchat.
http://uploadpie.com/PY2e4

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
It's been a good three and a half years since I've even posted on this forum. Probably about time for a selfie.

kR2X1Jj.jpg

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Took this while I waited for my friend to show up. All dolled up with places to go!
Snapchat-7332447691209196846_zpszywxbx7y.jpg

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
It's been a good three and a half years since I've even posted on this forum. Probably about time for a selfie.

kR2X1Jj.jpg

Took this while I waited for my friend to show up. All dolled up with places to go!
Snapchat-7332447691209196846_zpszywxbx7y.jpg

Nice Pics, you two. Confusios, you kinda look cool. I could never think of someone as cool as you to play Pokemon, It's fantastic
CalloftheIndie, you kinda look cute. ^__^

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
Nice Pics, you two. Confusios, you kinda look cool. I could never think of someone as cool as you to play Pokemon, It's fantastic
CalloftheIndie, you kinda look cute. ^__^
Thanks for the kind words, but... I'm a nerd like everybody else.
I agree with your sentiments about CotI. She is indeed cute.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Haven't been on this forum in about 3 years.

1069159_213205915503265_958187949_n.jpg

10384843_370941993062989_2859256511113661438_n.jpg

10517567_424111541079367_5312578227020136081_n.jpg

no photoshopping i promise

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Status
Not open for further replies.