1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Josef Stylin, Aug 20, 2011.

1. For some reason, this is sort of how I imagined how you would look. I dig the blue lip stick. This just me, but I really think you could rock some dangle down earrings.

It pains me to admit this considering the amount of times I've flared my feathers up at you in the debate forum, but you're really cute.

Figures.

2. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

Took this not too long ago.

[​IMG]

Rock Captain 99 likes this.
  3. xEryChan

xEryChan Gearhead Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    My birthday is next week and since I have this week off, I'm celebrating it tonight. Had my makeup done and everything. Looks pretty good, she did a great job.

4. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Guardian of Love

You look great, Ery. I love your makeup. Keep slaying the game, girl :)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    xEryChan likes this.
  5. Josef Stylin

Josef Stylin I want to die

So I did a photobomb doing the ol' Undertaker eyeroll and a friend made an edit that I would rank as solid/10 so I might as well post it here for possible laughs

[​IMG]

keepitsimple and ThisIsPatrick like this.
  6. Zamin

Zamin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Well-Known Member

I haven't posted here in a while, so I'll post a selfie from the other day. I'm just enjoying the great outdoors.

https://imgur.com/jmRnWjn

8. Scammel

Scammel Well-Known Member

A few pieces yet to arrange, but otherwise ready to take London Comic Con by storm next month.

[​IMG]

Zafie and keepitsimple like this.
  9. Coolio35

Coolio35 Member

Myself. Totaly relaxed.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018