• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Had to get dressed up to show my portfolio to a panel of faculty members today.

So classy.

I used to have pink hair too! It's wicked fun! Probably my favorite out of the (many) hair colors I've had. How do you manage the frequent bleaching though? I had to cut most of mine off because it was decimated by bleach. Does having short hair make it easier?

Spookz

Lumos
I used to have pink hair too! It's wicked fun! Probably my favorite out of the (many) hair colors I've had. How do you manage the frequent bleaching though? I had to cut most of mine off because it was decimated by bleach. Does having short hair make it easier?
I only ever bleach my roots, so my hair hasn't suffered much. And I don't do it too often, I bleach it maybe a couple times a year. I usually just dye over the growth in the mean time. My hair is light enough of a brown and my dye a saturated enough of a color that I can usually get away with that.

Also, I put some of the dye in my conditioner, which helps keep up the color longer since I'm not the kind of person to wash it infrequently like they recommend with temporary dye.

As far as short hair.. I haven't actually dyed it since chopping it off, probably going to do that soon, but I would imagine it's immensely easier to color.

~Ace

i can show you how
Well this is from a birthday party last month.
(I'm obviously the guy with the huge hat)

Group picture
With my bud and another friend
And another one with my bud (why does it looks so formal?
Me in a suit I don't know if I posted this one before, but it's from last year when I wasn't in college yet. It's in my dorm room right before one of my exams (and yeah I covered the entire wall with pics cause the bricks were SO boring)

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
X

I'm surprised I managed to still look happy after being lost with a friend for over an hour. And nothing happened to my hair, it's just tied up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.